• chapter eleven: philadelphia •

Javier couldn't sleep all night. He couldn't stop thinking about Natalia. And when he wanted to take a shower after waking up, she was still on his mind.

So he stood in the shower next to his office, with his hand wrapped around his dick. He tried to stop thinking about her, tried to think of another woman. But it didn't work.

So he closed his eyes and his mind went back to their night.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Javier walked out of the meeting with the hotel director at the Hilton in Philadelphia. He was tired and annoyed, but at least the deal could be closed.

And just an hour later he was sitting drunk at the hotel bar. He actually wanted to go upstairs to his room, but when a brunette woman sat down a few seats next to him at the bar, he couldn't resist speaking to her.

She looked tired and a bit sad, but he decided to talk to her anyway, "Are you okay?" he therefore asked.

"Hm?" the woman asked. She was deep in thoughts and didn't hear him.

"I asked if you were okay" he told her.

"Oh, yeah I am. Just a bit tired" she replied with a weak smile.

And Javier immediately noticed her accent.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Would be nice, thank you" she replied and got up from her chair. She passed the three chairs between them and sat on the one next to him.

The following minutes passed quickly and only an hour later both were drunk, sitting even closer to each other. They talked and laughed a lot.

Javier noticed the looks she gave him and how she blushed when he complimented her. So he decided to make the first move and put his hand on her thigh.

"Do you have a room here at the hotel?" he asked her.

"Uhm, no. Actually, I only came here to get drunk," she replied honestly.

"Ah okay, I see. Well you wanna get drunk in my room?" he asked her with a grin as he placed his arm around her waist.

She stared at him for a few seconds and then nodded, "Yeah" she added. She was glad he had offered it. Because, he was a damn handsome man and also, she didn't have a place to sleep anyway.

He paid for all the drinks, took her hand and left the hotel bar with her. They took the elevator to the top floor and Natalia couldn't stop being amazed. His room, or rather his suite, was huge and luxurious.

After closing the door behind him, he took off his suit jacket and carefully hung it on the clothes rack. Natalia took off her high heels and stood in front of him in her dress.

"Come here" he told her softly and held out his hand.

Natalia felt her heart beating faster. Breathing heavily, she took his hand and he led her to the sofa.

"Want some?" he asked, picking up an expensive wine bottle.

"Yes Please" she replied nervously.

"I don't have any glasses here, so if you don't mind, we can drink from the bottle" he told her and sat down next to her.

"I don't mind" she whispered and watched him place the bottle on his lips.

He handed her the bottle and Natalia took a sip of the best red wine she had ever tasted. "It's really good," she murmured as she saw him take off his tie and roll up his sleeves next to her.