┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10☁️˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Karan’s pov

We boys were sitting together when a girl i remember to be shreya.. came towards me and cling onto me..

“Shreya get off me..” i said and she clung even more to me.. “shreya stop..”

“Come on karan.. you’ve gotten more hot over the years you know..” she said and started coming close to me.. while sanket and rishabh smirked and left from there.. they went towards the rooftop stairs.. and manav bhai left too..

“you know.. are too hot and irresistible..”

“Yes he knows..” a voice came.. it was Tejasswi’s voice

“he knows he’s hot..” she pulled her off me.. for which i m really thankful.. i pull her onto my lap.. and she looked at me with wide eyes.. she looked back at shreya again

“Tum kaun ho ?” Shreya asked

“Doesn’t matter.. but surely tum kuch nhi ho.. so before you get humiliated.. leave him alone..” i said and she scoffed and went away.. i sighed.. and Tejasswi looked at me and we had an eye contact.. Tejasswi got up and even i stood up.

Tejasswi’s pov

I was talking to unnati when manav came towards us.

“Tejasswi.. help karan..” he said and i frowned.. he pointed towards karan and mh eyes widened

“please..” he said and went away with unnati.. i went towards karan and rebuked that idiot girl..
Rishabh and sanket came soon while we were just talking with each other

“Ghar chalein ? 12:30 ho rahe hain.. subah haldi bhi hai..” he said and we all nodded

We all went out and it was a bit chilly.. i rubbed my arms when i felt something wrapping around me.. it was karan’s jacket..

“You’ll catch cold..” he said and made me wear hi jacket properly.. i sat in the passenger seat and the drive was silent..

“Tejasswi..” he said and i looked at him

“you okay ?” He asked and i nodded

“you’re not..” he stated and i sighed

“kya hua..”

“Nothing.. honestly.. just thinking about something..” i said and he nodded

“pichle do din kitne acche the na.. like.. pichle ek saal m jitni baat ni ki hogi hum dono ne.. usse zyada in do dino mein.. that feels so odd.. but so good..” i said and he smiled

“That’s true..it feels odd.. and good..” i sighed and rested my head on the window..

Soon we reached home and went to our respective rooms..

Karan’s pov

Next morning.. We all were very busy during the haldi ceremony.. it was so fun playing around with everyone.. currently i was going to pick Tejasswi and unnati from the parlour.. i was all ready in my white kurta waiting for the girls.. soon unnati came and i helped her sit in the backseat of the car.. i was now waiting for Tejasswi.. she came out wearing a white lehenga with white dupatta.. a freaking goddess for sure.. she looked so breathtaking.. I helped her sit in the car too and she passed me a killer smile.. we reached the venue.. while sanket and rishabh helped unnati go inside.. me and Tejasswi took out the stuff from the car..

“You look really handsome mr Kundrra ..” she said and smiled.. damn this girl.. i smiled and went near her.. and whispered in her ear

“And you look breathtaking ms Tejasswi..” i said and her cheeks turned all red

“Red looks good on you..” i said and she frowned

“Maine red ni pehna hai..” she said and i smirked

“But your cheeks have..” i said and winked at her.. and she went silent suddenly..

“chalo.. we have to take this inside..” i said and we took the stuff inside.. after that we got really busy.. all were getting the photos clicked now..

“karan Kundrra .. tum dono bhi Kuch kaho na.. come on..” rishabh said and we went there.. i kept my hand on her waist..

“A little bit close..” the photographer said and she shifted a little close to me.. still maintaining a distance and to that the photographer frowned.. but before he could say anything.. i pulled her closer making her hand rest on my chest.. i looked at her and she was already looking at me.. she shied away and we took some more photos..
Soon the rituals of their wedding started and we all took our respective seats.. as we don’t have any sisters and no bhabhis.. Tejasswi did their gathbandhan.. soon they got married and took everyone’s blessing.. as it was bidai time.. unnati cried a lot..

Tejasswi’s pov

While unnati met her parents.. karan’s mom came to me

“Tejasswi.. beta aaj bhi vahin ruk jao.. agar tum abhi humare hi saath chalogi na.. toh use accha lgega.. and mujhe bhi bhut accha lgega..” she said and i nodded

“But kal office hai..” i said and she shook her head

“I know.. unnati ke kpde phn lena ek din..” she said and i nodded

After the bidai.. karan’s mom dad, sanket and rishabh came in other car.. while me karan unnati and manav came in one.. unnati was crying continuously and i was sitting silently as manav was consoling her..

To be continue ......