┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15☁️˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Karan’s pov

It’s been about three days that I’ve been trying to talk to Tejasswi but she’s not been attending the office and neither is picking up my calls.. it was wrong to say her that but i was actually just tensed for her.. I don’t know about love but I seriously do care for her genuinely.. godd.. i need to see her now.. i drove to her place and rung the bell.. she didn’t open so i rung the bell again.. it was about 10 minutes that she didn’t open the door.. god.. what should i do now ?

I got back to Kundrra  mansion and saw them seeing something..

“Arey waah karan.. tu bhi aa gya..” mom said and kissed my forehead

“dekh.. manav aur unnati ki shaadi ki photos aa gyi hain.. humne dekh li hain.. tu bhi jaa ke dekh le..” i said and after taking the laptop..

i went to my room.. after changing.. I lied on the bed and saw the photos.. I stopped on mine and Tejasswi’s photo in which we were looking at each other.. i looked at the photo for minute and then took it in my phone.. i kept it as my wallpaper and looked through other photos.. there were some more candid photos of her and me.. they were really cute.. those pictures actually managed to make me smiled.. i tried calling her again but no answer again..
I took my favourite photos in my phone and switched off the laptop.. i lied down on the bed properly and soon dozed off..

A week had almost passed.. everyday i went to her apartment but to nothing.. for the first time in my life.. I didn’t know what to do..

I was in my room looking at her photo when suddenly unnati barged in..

“Karan” she breathed heavily

“Unnati kya hua hai?..” i asked

“Tejasswi.. Tejasswi thik hai ?” She asked and i shrugged

“I don’t know..” I said and she frowned

“pichle ek hafte se she’s not coming to office.. mera phone ni utha rhi hai.. main roz uske ghr bhi jaata hun but koi drwaza nhi kholta.. maybe she’s upset with me but..” she interrupted

“No no no..” she started blabbering

“we need to go to her place..right now..” she said and grabbed my hand.. i took my car keys and we rushed out

“Unnati hua kya hai ? Mujhe theek se bato” I asked

“Uske dad mumbai mein hi hain..” she said and sighed

“he is her stepfather.. unhi se bachne ke liye she came here.. but.. voh yhn pe bhi aa gye.. he used to abuse her.. maarte the voh use.. maine unhe abhi mall mein dekha.. isliye mujhe Tejasswi ki itni chinta ho rhi hai..” she said and my heart beat even faster.. i just hope she’s fine.. we reached her apartment and got out quickly.. we rung the bell and even banged on the door.. but no one opened..

“Darvaza kaise bhi krke kholo karan..” i nodded and tried opening it with my full force.. after about 5 tries.. it finally opened.. we ran inside but no one was there in the hall and bedroom.. i went towards the kitchen and saw her lying on the floor

“Tejasswi” I screamed and ran to her.. I took her head in my lap..

“Tejasswi.. Tejasswi open ur eyes..” I said hurriedly.. her face and hands were full of bruises.. i will fucking kill that man.. i picked her up and went out while unnati rushed behind me.. i made her lie in the backseat and unnati sat beside her.. I drove to my penthouse and ran inside with her in my arms.. I chose to bring her to the penthouse because my apartment would be a little far from there.. it was best to bring her to the penthouse..

I made her lie on the bed.. and immediately called the doctor..
I quickly got the first aid kit and attended to her wounds.. it pained me so much to see her like this.. soon.. the doctor came and checked up on her

“She had a concussion and pair mein sprain hai.. aur haath ki bhi movement kam krni hai abhi thodi.. you have to take care of her..” he said and i nodded.. soon.. he left while manav bhai entered at the same moment.. behind them.. rishabh and sanket.. unnati hugged manav bhai while sanket went towards bed..

“Karan.. tu thik hai ?” Rishabh asked me and i nodded..

“Main aata hun thodi der mein..” I said and went out.. i went down to my cabin.. i was angry.. angry at myself.. i was not able to protect her.. I shattered everything as tears rolled down my eyes

“Karan..” rishabh came in and somehow stopped me..

“stop it.. relax”

“I’ll kill him..” i muttered

“how dare he tried to hurt her..”

To be continue .....