┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8☁️˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚

Karan’s pov

We reached home and i turned to Tejasswi  but she was fast asleep.. i came out from my side and kept her stuff inside the guest room first.. thankfully it was on ground floor.. i opened Tejasswi ’s door and bent in to open her seat belt.. i pulled back and i was really close to her.. her lips were so close to mine.. they looked so soft and all i wanted was to crash my lips on her but karan.. control yourself.. i pulled back and picked her up in my arms.. she snuggled closer to me and my breath hitched.. i took her to the guest room and she wiggled in my arms.. i laid her down on the bed and removed her flats.. i covered her with duvet and removed her hair from her forehead.. i hesitantly got up and switched off the light and went back to my room.. but seriously.. now even i am thinking that how did i control for so long.. i got freshened up and slept quickly..

Next morning.. i woke up and got freshened up quickly and getting ready.. i went down to the kitchen and saw Tejasswi  and mom there.. i leaned on the doorframe looking at them..

“Morning..” Tejasswi  turned to look towards me as i walked in.. she looks so beautiful today.. she was wearing sla simple lavender chikankari kurti with her jhumkas.. and her hair left open.. she handed over coffee to me and went out taking other cups and mom took out the breakfast..

We all sat for the breakfast.. Tejasswi  sat beside unnati.. unnati beside manav bhai.. sanket beside him and rishabh beside sanket.. the only place left for me was beside Tejasswi .. i sat there and we all had breakfast talking about various topics..

I went back to my room and opened my laptop to do some work.. i was getting confused between some things.. i have to take Tejasswi ’s help.. i got up and went to her room.. i knocked on it and she opened it after sometime..

“Heyy..” she said

“Umm.. i need ur help.. office ke kaam m thodi confusion ho rhi hai.. so.. if u r free toh..” i said and she nodded

“Sure..” she came along with me and we worked on the problem.. it was around 4:30 and my head was paining a lot..

“you okay..?” She asked and i nodded

Tejasswi ’s pov

“I’ll be back okay..” he went to the washroom and came out after a few minutes..

“Kya hua.” I asked and he shook his head

“Just a little headache..” he said and sat back beside me..

“Main coffee bana laati hun.. aur davai bhi le aati hun..” i hot up and he held my hand.. he got up..

“Main bhi chlta hun..” he said and we went down.. i made coffee for both of us.. by then he took the medicine.. he leaned on the counter and folded his arms over his chest.. is he a greek god or what ? Goddd.. stop staring at me mr karan Kundrra.. i made coffee quickly and gave it to him.. “let’s go to the garden..” he said and i shrugged.. we went to the garden and i removed my slippers.. and walked into the grass..

“is it difficult..” he asked and i looked at him

“working with me..” he completed and i shrugged

“At times it can be.. but har baar na.. us gusse ke peeche.. mujhe toh ek challenge nazar aata hai.. jise mujhe har haal mein jeetna hai.. like.. you know voh feeling.. jab aap jis kaam mein almost fail hone wale ho.. us cheez mein paas ho jao.. aur phir voh tareef.. boh motivation hoti hai.. and you inspire me in a lot of ways..” i said and he looked at me shocked

“Me ? An inspiration?” He said and i nodded

“Ofcourse.. ur dedication towards ur work.. your focus.. your perfection.. is an inspiration for me..” i said and he shook his head

“do you think we can go back to strict boss and shy assistant wale roles from Monday ?” I asked and he chuckled

“You think we can ?” He asked and i nodded

“Oh yes.. we surely can go back and maintain professionalism sir..” i said and he chuckled more..

“accha where do we have to go for the bachelors ?” I asked

“They’ve booked some club.. manav bhai ke kuch schl frnds bhi aane wale hain.. so poora club humare ps hi hoga..” he said and i nodded

“Aur chlna kis time hai ?”

“7.. maybe?” He said shrugging

“Main ja rhi hun.. i need to finalise my dress too..” i rushed out of there and went to unnati’s room.. she opened it and i held her hand and brought her to my room..

“i need ur help.. main aaj kya pehnu.. yeh dress chalegi ?” I showed her a red maxi dress and she frowned

“Shut up Tejasswi .. you are not wearing that.. hat side..” she shoved me away and went through my clothes..

“this one..” she showed the dress

“Yeh kaise aa gyi.. main toh ghr chd ke aayi thi..”

“Ab yhi pehen ni pdegi..” she said and soon she brought her clothes to my room and we got ready together..

“Unnati.. yeh rehne dete hain na pls..” i said while looking at the dress and she shook her head

To be continue....