Chapter 2

We walked into a café that was about three blocks away from the school; we sat down on one of the booths by the window and waited a couple of minutes before the waitress came by with her pad of paper and a pen asking what we wanted to order as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other like she had been standing there for an hour. I just ordered green tea with honey; Orhime on the other hand went with pancakes and a cup of milk.

"You're not going to eat? I thought that's why you had wanted to come" Orhime said as her eyebrows drew in, her face showing confusion.

"Yeah but it seems that I'm not that hungry anymore" I said rubbing my neck with my left hand and let out a deep sigh.

"You had the dream again didn't you? You always rub your neck when you do" her voice just a whisper but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Yeah but it felt different this time and the headache was worse than the other times" I said as I turned to meet her worry eyes. I had told her about the dream after we've been friends a year. She thinks I should try to find my family that maybe the dream was a memory of someone dear to me like my mother or my sister but I had told her no that if my family wanted me they would have claimed me instead of leaving me.

"Are you sure you don't want to at least try finding them? What if they thought you were dead?"

"My face was all over the newspaper and t.v. For six months"

"I just thought maybe-"

"Here you go a stack of pancakes with a cup of milk for the lady and a green tea with honey for the mister, enjoy" the waitress said cutting off Orhime as she placed the order in fronts of and giving smile as she left.

"Let's just drop it for now. Eat your probably starving"

{-.-}

The car stopped across the street from a small coffee shop that was half full, since it was still morning. The first thing that caught my sight was a patch of spiky orange hair of a young boy he looked lean and tall not to mention mad since he had a scowl on his face as he sipped from a cup. When I realized it was Ichigo, after eight years of searching for him I was finally going to meet him. He was better looking than what I had imagined, I was about to get off the car but I saw he had his full attention on a busty orange hair girl who was smiling as she ate.

"Is that the human girl you told me about Rangiku? I said my eyes not leaving the orange hair girl.

"Yes that's her, I believe her name is Orhime Inoue, she goes to the same high school as Ichigo she's even lives two blocks away from him and poor thing, she wakes up at 6 to be at school at 7 due to being in the student council" Rangiku said in a boring tone as I heard her shifted around in the seat next to me. I opened the door and got out without saying anything, the sun was shining bright as the warmth tickled my cold skin. I went to stand under a tree that was exactly across from them giving me a better view and a perfect shade. I heard the car door open as Rangiku got out.

"Aren't you going to say hi," she said joining me under the tree.

"I'm just taking in the moment"

"Take in the moment faster humans are beginning to stare, you can't attract attention remember"

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't argue I was wide open for any attacks since I didn't bring any guards with me. I took a deep breath and released it slowly as Rangiku gave me a smile. I was about to turn to leave but something out of the corner of my eyes caught my attention.

"Are you also here to say hi Kurosaki Isshin?" I asked smiling.

"No I'm not, I'm here to tell you to leave Ichigo alone your highness," he replied as he kneeled to one knee and bowed his head. He was wearing casual black pants with a white t-shirt. Narrowing my eyes at him even though he couldn't see me, my smile quickly disappearing. The scene catching the eyes of the humans as they whisper and stare.

"I don't understand Isshin. I have finally found him! Aren't you glad that your son is alive?"

He took a deep breath and slowly released it.

"He won't remember you or me, he won't remember our world. He suffered memory lost since that day eight years ago and he still hasn't regain them, I doubt he ever will"

He won't remember me? Is that why all this time he hasn't tried looking for me? Is this why he lives as a human?

"Wait how do you know? Have you know all this time and never told me!" my voice was getting louder and louder in anger.

"Forgive me your highness but I didn't want you to know it would have hurt less to know he was dead than alive without memories of you and our world, memories he will never get back"

"That was for me to decided Isshin not you. Now leave we will discuss this some other time but it does pain me to know one of the person I trusted so much would betray me," I told him leaving without letting him say a other word. I walked across the street to find Ichigo and the human walking out of the coffee shop.

{-.-}

We walked out of the coffee shop to find a crowd taking pictures a small petite girl who was crossing the street, both of her hands grabbing on to her long skirt picking it up from the sides, her pale white skin looked soft and smooth. Could she be-?

" You know who she reminds me of," Orhime said breaking my thought. "She reminds me of the girl you've described in your dreams Ichigo"

She's right I had thought the same thing but she can't be, then again I really didn't have an exact idea of her appearance except for her white pale skin and her violet eyes. I turned my head when I saw Orhime's smile grow, only to meet with violet eyes that took my breath away.

"Long time no see Ichigo"