Chapter 14

Her slowly singing dyed out as we slowly stop dancing. I pulled away from her unsure of what to do or say.

"That song was the same song that you were playing when we met?" I asked her.

She nodded yes and wrapped her arms around herself.

"My sister Hisana used to sing it to me"

"What foreign language is in it?"

She shrugged her shoulders and started to walk back the way we came from.

"It's our old language we used but now you rarely find a vampire who knows it"

I walk behind her taking one last look at the garden of paradise. We walked down the small flight of staircase that connected to the second floor. I expected Rukia to walk back downstairs where we left the two bickering siblings but she turned left into a hallway. I was immediately familiar with the direction we were going. When we stopped in front of the room I had stayed in. She opened the door and entered the room.

"Surprise!" she exclaimed happily. I looked around the room that was now decorated with new furniture. A big TV hanged just over the fireplace so it would be in front of the bed, two black leather couches and a laptop that was on top of a desk.

"Do you like it?"

I wasn't sure what to say so I nodded my head. I looked at her confused and asked, "What does this have to do with me?"

I saw her smile grew.

"This room is for you of course!" she told me as she went over to the couch.

"What do you mean?"

"This is yours do what you want with it... you can move in, use it as a study room, put you stuff in it, to sleep over what ever you want"

"You want me to move in" I asked in disbelief and raised my eyebrows in suspicion. She abruptly got up from the couch and pretended to straighten out her dress.

"Well that up to you" she told me and walked to the door but before leaving she turned around to give me a last warm smile, her violet eyes gleaming with delight and told me "Sleep well Ichigo".

I looked at the doorway where she once stood and felt my lips curve into a smile; I guess that's a yes.

{*^*}/'

I walked into his room not expecting him to be there, though I had the urge to go. The first thing I notice was a small piece of paper on top of his made bed. I walked over and picked it up to read it.

Rukia,

I went to school so don't freak out. I wont be back until evening I also thought about your suggestion on what to do with the room and I decided to move in as I had noticed you took the liberty to bring in my clothes.

See you later.

P.S. stay out of trouble.

I smiled at the note for a while before folding it and putting it my dress side pocket. Knowing he would be back made feel relaxed. I walked out of the room and headed toward the living room looking for Toshiro. When I heard bickering in the living room, which told me, I succeed in finding Toshiro but I sighed not sure if I should go in there but I need to know what elder Yamamoto was doing. I walked in to a new decorated room with new furniture. I sat on the couch and watched both siblings who were standing continue fighting. Rangiku whined and complain while she clutch her white strapless dress. Toshiro rolled his eyes at his sister behavior as she towered over him.

"Arguing so early in the morning, is that even healthy?" I asked interrupting them.

"You highness I didn't see you come in." Rangiku said startled.