Chapter 16

His face inches away from mine, it was getting hard to breathe as he kept coming closer, the air was filled with his intense cologne. His hand was still cupping my face. Pale moonlight falling on his body.

"Jason w... "
I couldn't complete my sentence as his lips connected to mine. His lips were so soft and warm. I closed my eyes as he was leaning onto me. Our lips were locked. He bit my lower lip and I let a muffled moan escape my lips, that's when he slid his tongue against mine. He shifted his hands from my face to my waistline and pulled me closer. I broke the kiss, breathing heavily. I tried to release myself but I felt his tough hands crawling up to my back making their way through my cropped-top. He ravishingly pressed his lips on my neck. I couldn't help but put my hands in his hair. I was now running my fingers through them. I felt the caress of his breath on my skin. He pinned me down and kissed my stomach. A little moan escaped my lips. He tried to fumble with the buckle of my belt and that's when I stopped him. I finally pulled myself away from him. His hair was now a total mess. I escaped from under him, and sat at the edge of the bed, trying to regain my breath. He kissed at the back of my neck unexpected. His hands placed on my shoulders.

"Jason we shouldn't be doing this" I finally said.

He sat next to me. Trying to fix his hair. I was pursing my lips. He exhaled sharply then kissed my cheek gently.

"You should get some sleep" he suggested

"Yeah, you too" I mumbled

He went to the kitchen to get water. I looked at the clock it was 4:48 am

I felt so insecure and unsafe. I kept thinking about what had just happened. Why would he talk about his mom? Why did he kiss me in the first place? I hate him and he hates me, why did we lose ourselves? I felt my headache getting intense. I need to leave him, this is a new city. I need to start a new life, why does he want to stick around? My head was spinning like a top. I knew that the motel rented on hourly base and I knew that I needed to rest.
I tried to keep calm and sleep but finally, after witnessing the sunrise my troubled thoughts faded and I did sleep, as for Jason, he slept earlier than me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a knock on the door. It disturbed me a bit but I didn't bother. The second knock was vicious, I sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes. To my surprise the other side of the bed was empty.
'Where the hell is Jason?" I thought

The pounding on the door got harder and harder. I nervously opened the door and saw a huge black man standing.

"You need to leave" his heavy voice informed me

"No, I need to sleep a bit more you see.. " I tried explaining

He held my arm and dragged me to the receptionist then left.
I stood at the reception counter hoping for the women to explain.
"Well do you need someone to show you the exit or will you figure it out on your own?" she asked with her shrill voice

"I don't understand, we paid you last night and.." I responded

"Honey you and your partner paid for seven hours and now that its ten in the morning your time is done" she said buffing her nails

I was shocked how they were just going to throw me outside. Jason had vanished, probably he could have talked to her, but where was he? I was so confused.

"Do you know where's.. 'my partner'?" I felt weird saying this

"He left" she answered without even looking at me

"HE LEFT?" I repeated.

------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING <3