Chapter 16

''Max-?!..How'd You Get In Here-!?!..''

''Save It.''
Max Snapped At Raymond . Max Looked Drained The Sanity In His Eyes None Existent Ace Staring Indignantly At Him Giving Him Dirty Looks Keeping Ray Close Not Trusting This Guy At All,

''Its All You're Fault Ray...Its Your Fault Hailey Died Trying To Save You!! And Its Your Fault I Had To Kill Her!!''

''Max...What Did You Do..''

Ray Sounded Terrified As Max Muttered To Himself His Voice Croaky And Panicky Raymond Fearing The Truth About Where Hailey And Aisha Were Ace Glaring At Max His Voice Stern.

''How'd You Get In Here Human..?.''

''Oh You Know Just A Little Tear In Your Illusion, No Biggie...''

''Ah, Well Can You Get Out Now Please Dont Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out,''

''I'm Afraid You Will Both Be Coming With Me, ''

''What Do You Mean By That Human?..''

''Your Going To Be First, I Promised, I Promised, I Promised I Would Get Rid Of You Vermin Species, I Promised Her, It Will Be You First And Then The Person Your Using As A Prostitute, Then I'll Slit My Own Throat So We Will All Be Dead Together,''

''Your Insane..''

''I'm Not Insane, I'm Just Trying To Fix The World You Two Broke Ray, Ray, Ray, I Loved You, I Liked You But Know I Can See What A Tratior You Are And It Was A Mistake Bringing You In, I Should've Let You Die Alone Chained Up In That Cold Abandoned Factory, ''

''Dont Talk To Him Like That,''

''And You, Your Just A Filthy Man Slaughterer And A Vial One At That You Deserve Worse Then Death,''

''Max Dont Talk To Ace Like That, I Will Never Love You, Your A Psychopath Who Killed Aisha, My Bestfriend, Nobody Is Leaving Except You ,''

''I See How It Is Then...You Forgot One Thing Though, I Make Weapons,''

Max Pulled Out A Pistol Filled With Silver Bullets Shooting Ray's Leg Satisfaction Coming From Rays Screams Of Pain And Terror Just Seeing The Blood Sinking Through His Blue Jeans Was Enough To Get Max Hyper.But Of Course Ace Wouldnt Have This Dodging Max's Bullets Flying Through The Air As A Silky Black Bat Lunging Towards Him But Of Course Being Shot In The Wing Plummiting To The Floor Before He Could Touch Him Raymond Shreiking Trying The Stammer Up To Help Ace Who Was Now In Human Form On The Red Carpet Holding His Arm In Pain.

''Nah-ah''

Max Pointed The Gun To Raymond's Head. Cold Air Brushing Against Ray's Face Panicked Like Everything From His Neck Down Had Frozen In Fear.

''Please Max, Dont,''

Max Looked At Him Intently For A Secind Making Raymond Believe He Had Some Sanity Left That Was Until, Ace Let Out An Earripping Scream A Bullet Going Straight To His Heart His Eyes Wide For Seconds As The Scream Rung Through The Whole Dome Of Illusion, A Dark Figure Appearing Behind Max In The Shape Of Aces Father The Deranged Max Immediately Being Decapitated With One Slice Of The Hand His Head Rolling To The Floor The Organs Like Strings Hanging Out His Head His Blonde Streaks Dyed At The Tips Wih Red.

Dominique Falling To His Knees Holding His Sons Hand With Despiracy His Eyes Watering Trying To Lure The Life Back Into Aces Body, Raymond Crawling Over Face Drowning With Tears. Aces Eyes Rolled Toward Raymond His Mouth Moving Gently.

''Dont Cry....Please I Don't Want My Last Memory Of You To Be You Breaking Down... My Little Ray Of Sunshine,..I Love You And I'm Happy I Got To Spend The Little Time We Had...Together,..''

Raymond Snivelled His Eyes Glossy Holding Aces Cold Hand Gentley For The Last Time, Their Lips Gentley Caressed One Anothers. A Dim Smile Across Sces Face Before The Blold Scruggled To His Lungs And Up His Throat Blood Suffocating Him The Blood Pouring Out The Side Of His Lips His Eyes Turning Lifeless His Heat And Body Dropping, With No Sign Of Life.

Dominique's Face Was Pale With Dread A Inhabitable Whail Coming From The Bottom Of His Lungs Tears Streaming Down His Cheeks, Letting Out Inaudible Shreiks His Lips Quivering His Fangs Hanging Out,

''My Baby Boy, Please Please Dont Leave Me Here, Your The Only Person I Have Left...''

It Was No Use, He Was Gone But Raymond Nor Dominique Could Accept The Fact That He Was Gone, Dominique In Raymond's Eyes Was Usually The Strong Sterotypical Non-emotional Type But Raymond Just Guessed Dominique Just Hid It Or Didnt Know How To Express It, For So Long Raymond Feared This Person Just To Find Out Dominique Was Just Like Him, Scared Of Losing The Ones They Cared About..For So Long He Thought That Dominique Was The Monster To Finally Discover There Was No Monster Lurking In The Dark, They Were Just The Same.