Chapter 10

''Raymond!!''

He Heard Ace Call Out From Behind Him His Smile Fading Into A Neutral Expression.

''Yes...? What Do You Want Vampire Boy?''

''I- Just Wanted You- I Mean- I Just Wanted To Know Where You Are-!''

Raymond Scoffed Glaring At Him Suspiciously Then Turning Back To The Bush Leaning On The Arm Of The Bench His Legs Lying Next To Him On The Bench As Ace Sat On The Wooden Bench With Him Beside His Feet.

''Suit Looks Pretty On You..''

''Uhm..Thanks I Guess Yours Isn't That Bad Etheir I Guess..''

''Thanks!! You Know We Are Kinda Matching-!''

Ace Looked Pleased At That The Glee Filling His Eyes.
Raymond Scowled At Him Giving Out A Sarcastic Yay.

''Yayy...''

''You Said Yay But You Dont Seem To Be Excited..''

''Its Sarcasm Jackass.''

''Hmm...Sarcasm..I..Dont Like That..''

Ace Lent Over Raymond Who's Neck Now Lay On The Arm Of The Wooden Bench The Bench Itself Creeking As Ace Leaned Over Him His Legs Inbetween Raymond's, His Face Close To Raymond's . Raymond Could Feel Aces Breath On His Lips Unable To Help Himself From Glancing At His Lips And Then At Those Gorgeous Oranges Ace Had For Eyes.

''Your Eyes...Their Magnificent..Hard To Crack Like Emeralds But Soft Like Silk...And Your Hair..''

Raymond Feel The Heat Travel To His Cheeks As Ace Ran His Fingers Through His Hair.

''Dark..Luxurious Curls.. And Your Hair Is As Soft As Your Delicate Skin..''

His Hand Stroked Down To The Side Of Raymond's Rosey Cheek. Both Of Them Fixating Onto Eachother, Locking Eyes Before Then Leaning In Closer To One Another.

'' ACE!!!''

Ace Sprung Up At His Name Being Called. A Bit Like A Puppy Raymond Thought To Himself.

''Sorry..That's My Father..I Should Probably Go But First May I Have Some Blood?''

''Oh..Yeah-''

As Ace Sucked The Blood Gushing Out Of His Neck Raymond Couldn't Define What He Felt He Wasnt Going To Deny How He Felt Down After Being Untimely Interrupted By Ace's Father Though.

Raymond Leant Back Up Feeling As Dizzy As Before Gripping The Back Of His Neck As Ace Paced Off Quickly To His Dad, Raymond Thought To Himself Finding Himself Randomly Formating Scenes In His Head Of What Could Have Happened..What The Would Do If They Were Alone Again.Why Was He Feeling His Way..For A Monster? Surely Not..Monsters Betray And Kill Those Whom Do Nothing, They Eat Them Alive Not Giving A Shit About Their Victim..They Just Let Them Struggle And Scream And Await Help, That Never Comes.

''I'm Back!! Dad Just Wanted Me To Know Hes Going Out To Hunt.''

''Wait..I Just Realised..Why Is The Sky Always Moonlit And Filled With Dark Clouds In This Place.''

''Oh- Its An Enchantment So We Dont Get Burned In The Sun!!''

''How Do You Know When Its Actually Night Outside Then?''

''Clocks Silly!''

Ace Reached Into His Pocket Finding A Silver Pocket Watch Embroidered With Swirly Patterns And Paired With A Quiet Ticking Noise.

''I Use This To Tell The Time,When Its Day Or Night, It Has A Nice Design..Doesn't It?..''

''It Does..''

''Another Question..''

''Go On..-''

''Well Not Really A Question But How Did You Do The Enchantment Did You Like Use Spells In Secret Vampire Language Or Something-''

Raymond Looked At Ace In Confusion Watching Him Chuckle His Face Spreading Into A Grin.

''You've Just Answered Your Question By Yourself..''

''Oh..''

Raymond's Face Also Spread Into A Grin Chuckling Aswell As Ace.

''So...Ray?.. Did You By Any Chance Bring Sleeping Clothes In Your Bag..?.''

''Oh..Shit..No...Sorry To Be Honest I Was So Rushed To Get Out My Mind Went Blank And I Forgot Them And Its Not Like I Would Have A Place To Sleep In The Forest.''

''Oh...Dont Worry I Have Something Ray-''

''Ray?..''

''I Know Nice Nickname Isn't It?''

Raymond's Face Flashed Pink His Eyes Interlocking With A Smirk Growing On Ace 's Porcelain Face.

''Oh You Need Food Right?..''

''Yeah..-?''

''Come With Me..''

Without Another Word Raymond Hesitantly Got Up Following Behind Ace Leading Back Into The Dark Building Which He Would Be Staying For What Seemed Like An Eternity.