Chapter 15

Ray Groaned Waking Up Lying There Lazily Staring Out The Window, Nothing In Sight, Turning His Head Toward Ace Staring At Him, He Was Fast Asleep.

''Ace?..''

''Mm..?''

''Im Hungry..''

''But I Dont Wannnnaa Get Up..''

''Please...?''

''Fineee''
Ace Muttered Grogily Shifting The Covers Off His Legs, Pulling Up His Pyjama Bottoms As He Stumbled Onto The Velvet Carpet Ray Getting Up Quickly Behind Him Being Quite The Early Bird, Both Of Them Racing To The Kitchen To Eat The Cold Marble Floor Hitting Their Bare Feet As They Ran.

''I Win!!''

''Only Because I Let You!''

''Yeah Yeah Whatever You Say Ace..''

They Both Stared At Eachother Softly Chuckling As Ray Sat Down Ace Putting On An Apron , Dialing The Stove To On Placing Two Pans On The Top Stove Spreading Oil On Its Surface And Putting Bacon On One And Frying Eggs On The Other, The Sizzling Of The Crispy Bacon Spreading Through The Room.

''Who Knew The Vampire Boy Was So Good At Cooking...''

Ace Swivelled Round Flipping The Bacon In The Pan His Head Tilted Slightly A Smile Spread Across His Face, Admiring Ray's Posture, Ray's Arm Propped Ontop Of The Countertop His Hand On His Cheek Still Carrying That Darling Smile.

''Your In A Good Mood This Morning..Finally Got A Good Satisfaction From Having Se-''

''NO- I UHHHHHRRGH- SHUSHHHHH''

Ray Clapped His Hands Over His Ears As To Show He Wasnt Listening Watching Ace Giggle As He Covered His Ears Swivelling Back Switching The Stove Off Grabbing Untensils Placing The Ready Made Meal Like A Bartender Infront Of Ray Pulling Up A Chair Next To Him A Soft Smile Forming As He Watched Ray Take His First Bite Ray Having Little Stars In His Eyes Beginning To Chomp Down All The Food Excitedly Until There Was Nothing Left On The Plate .

''You Ate That Fast Huh..Must Like It Then Hm.?''

''Of Course Duh!! Best Food Ever!! You Should Be Like A Chef Or Some Fancy Barista!!''

Ace Chuckled Patting Ray's Head His Hand Drifting To The Corner Of Ray's Mouth Wiping Off The Crumbs With His Thumb.

''Well Then What Should We Do Now?''

''No Idea...''

''What Do You Normally Do Here?..''

''Not Much Cmon Let's Go-''

And With That Ace Dragged Raymond Out Of The Wooden Doors The Doors Making A Shudder As They Tightly Shut.

''Ace Look Its Raining Outside!!''

''Oh Yeah..! Wait I Have An Idea-!''

With That Raymond And Ace Put Their Casual Clothes On .Ace In A Red And Black Striped Sweater And Black Jeans With Holes Through The Knees His Black Boots Overlapping The Lower Leg Of His Jeans .Ray Was Dressed In His Usual Attire Blue Baggy Jeans With Knee Holes So Big He Could Fit His Whole Leg In There , And His Green Jumper With A Faded Sun Symbol Logoed Onto It With His Usual Black Trainers

Both Of Them Hands Joined Dashed Outside To A Secret Place Where Lily's And Wistera Grew, A True Treasure Trove Of Beauty, Ace Took Ray's Waist Placing His Fingers Inbetween Ray's Fingers Both Of Them Swaying To The Rhythm Of The Rain Ray Placing His Head On Aces Shoulder Their Hair Catching Droplets Of The Rain , Both Of Them Satisfied With Their Significant Other The Red Person Who'd Been Alone For Some Many Years Had Finally Met His Caring And Thoughtful Green Person.

The Stars Spread Across The Illusion Of The Nightsky, Rain Softly Pouring Down On The Castle The Sky Navy Blue Blended With A Black Obsidian Tone, The Rain Got Harder As Ace Twirled Ray In A Circle Spinning Him Round In His Arms Gracefully Intently Looking At Eachother With A Soft Passion. But As The Rain Hammered Down They Ran Back Inside To The Kitchen Doors The Rain Tapping At The Window Quite Noticeably Being Loud. Their Hands Still Interlinked They Kissed Ray And Ace Closing There Eyes Both Filled With Adrenaline And Joy, Untill It Was Suddenly Intervened By A Horrifying Figure.

''Ray...?!..''