Chapter 8

Raymond Felt His Knees Grow Weak As He Felt Ace's Tounge Lick The Liquid Off His Neck His Eyes Fluttering, Finding It Hard To Keep His Eyes Open.

''As I Said... Your Mine.. ''
Ace's Hand Drifted To His Mouth Still Holding Ray's Chin Up With The Other Hand, The Blood Would Be Drooling From His Mouth. Before He Wiped It With The Back Of His Hand Then Craving Over The Flavour Licking His Hand.

''Your Blood Is Delicious You Know.. Very Appetising.. So Delicious I've Marked You..''

''What...? ''

Raymond's Voice Was Soft And Weak His Head In A Confused State Just Trying To Stay Conscious Was Difficult.

''I... Didn't Know You Could Do That... ''

''Of Course I Can Do That. Im A Vampire For God Sake.. And You Are Now My Blood Servent''

''Blood Servent? ''

''Are Humans This Stupid?? Jeez- And Some Of Us Are Scared Of Yous''

''A Blood Servent Is Where You Let Me Drink Your Blood Until You Die And Your Compelled By The Mark To Do As Your Told. ''

Raymonds Eyes Quickly Widened A Gasp Of Breathe Leaving His Open Mouth. The Pleasure Arising In Ace Watching The Despiratation Merge Into Raymond's Eyes.

''That Seems To Arouse You..''

Raymond's Eyes Formed Into A Fierce Glare Watching As Ace Chuckled At Him, Raymond's Legs Still Quivering In Weakness The Palms Of His Hands Pressed Against The Door Looking Up At The Illuminous Figure Towering Over Him. He Could Feel The Creatures Breathe On His Face Both Staring Directly At Eachother The Monster's Satisfaction Growing By The Second.

''You Know...You Do Look Quite Young For A Human...Are You Fully Grown?..''

''No..I'm 16..''

''Im About The Same Age In Human Years..''

''How Old Are You In Vampire Years?''

''Like...116?''

Raymond Scoffed Muttering Under His Breathe.
''Old Perv..''

''What Was That?....Dear?.''

''Uhhm- Nothing-''

Ace Clutched Raymond's Chin Squeezing His Face With His Slim Pale Hand.

''I Command You To Tell Me..''

''Alright Then-''

Raymonds Face Formed Into A Mad Expression.

''I Said You Are An Old Perv.''

''You What..?..Hmm..''

Ace Chuckled His Chuckle Turning Into A Menacing Laugh Squeezing His Face Tighter His Claws Beginning To Dig Into Raymond's Cheeks.

''Seems You Didnt Learn Your Lesson Last Time.. You Will Be Punished..Pity Really....Your A Very Rude And Bad..Bad Person...Who Needs To Learn To Respect Its Master..''

Raymond Began To Shreik As Ace Leaned In To His Neck Holding Him Up With His Arms Leaning Him Against The Door As Raymond's Arms Pushed Outwards Trying To Avoid His Bite.

''No Please!! I'm Sorry-!!''

Ace Stopped Tilting His Head Staring At The Now Crying Raymond,Tears Streaming Down His Cheeks.

''I'm.. Sorry..''

Once Again Raymond's Voice Went Gentle And Soft Having Little Hiccups As He Tried To Rub His Tears Away With The Sleeve Of His Shirt,Slowly Being Placed Back On The Floor The Figure Now Not Enraged But Shocked.Raymond Would Have Thought Ace Wouldnt Stop And He Would Have Drank His Blood Once Again But He Didnt, Instead Calmly Placed Him In His Arms Soon Then Carrying Him Over To The Canopy Bed Laying Him Down. Ace Layed Next To Him Letting Raymond Cling Onto Him Later Letting Himself To Also Cling. Letting Raymond's Tears Flow Out Damping His Shoulder Then Soon Both Drifting Into The Realm Of Deep Unconsciousness.