Chapter 7

''So..Intruder What's Your Hobbies?..Mine Are..Reading And...''

He'd Think Pausing As Raymond Explored The Fine Details Of The Vampire's Room.

''Yeah..Not Much..Oh!I Do Go For Strolls At Night! ''

''You Seem Very Forgetful You Know..-''

''No I'm Not !! Your A Very Rude Intruder!''

The Boy's Face Immediately Switched To An Offended Expression Glaring At Raymond Angrily.

''I Have A Name You Know You Idiot!-''

''I'm Not An Idiot You Are!''

They'd Both Get Up Standing Closely Infront Of Eachother Their Eyes Piercing Each other's Skin. Ace Would Tower Over Raymond Just Staring Coldly At Him Expecting Him To Say Something Else.

Raymond Would Just Stare Blankly His Pale Cheeks Turning Into A Shade Of Pinkish Red, His Stomache Doing Cartwheels And His Eyes Drifting Up And Down Looking At Ace's Masculine Body.

''Its Raymond Idiot.''

Raymond Backed Off Swirling Round Turning His Back Toward Ace Calmly Then Pacing Up And Down Ace's Room As Ace Slouched Back Onto The Silk Covers On His Bed, He Needed A Way To Escape He Thought To Himself His Pace Quickening As His Train Of Thoughts Bursted Through His Mind.

''Well..What Are Your Hobbies Then?..''
Ace Looked Genuinely Curious About Raymond's Interests And It Was Not Long Until Raymond Was Bombarded With Millions Of Questions About His Life.

''What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?''

''Draw And Listen To Music..''

''What Do Humans Eat?''

''Meat Vegetables Fruits..Fish..A Lot..''

''Ooh I Heard That When Its Daytime Humans Turn Into Ugly Trolls When We Are Asleep Is That True?''

''What?!? No!''

''Are There More Of You? I Want More Freinds!!''

''Wait What- We Aren't- ''
Raymond Paused Staring At Ace's Porcelain Face Seeing The Glow Of Joy In His Eyes Waiting For Him To Say Something.

''No..I Dont Think So..''

''Awh..That's Quite Disappointing..But That's Okay I Have You! Do You Not Have Friends Of Your Own?''

''I Used To..Not Anymore..- I Ran Off Because They Thought I Was Doing Too Much And-''

Raymond Stopped Covering His Mouth Not Meaning To Say Anything Just Unable To Close His Mouth And Resist The Urge To Talk To Somebody About His Problems.

''Oh Gosh Sorry- I Just Began Explaining I Dont Know Why That Came Out Like That Sorry!-''

Ace Would Take Ray's Hand Gentely , Ray Would Feel Butterflies In His Stomache As He Felt Ace's Soft Pale Skin Touch His.

''Dont Worry About It..! It Seemed Like You Need To Get That Off Your Chest..''

Raymond Couldn't Help But Stare At His Expression Admiring Him Instantly,Feeling Reassured By His Simple But Elegant Manner Watching His Soft Smile Creep Up.

''Well Uhm.. I Uh- I Should Probably Go-''

Raymond Stood Up Backing Toward The Dark Oak Wood Door Looking Away From Ace's Gaze.

''Pardon? ''

Ace Tried To Meet Raymond's Eyes But Raymond's Eyes Darted Around The Room It Wasn't Long Until Ace Was Standing Aswell,Clenching Raymond's Chin With His Pale Hand Immediately Intimidating Raymond With His Deep Ghoulish Red Eyes Pinning Him Against The Doorframe.

''You Are Mine,You Are Only Mine I OWN You, You Will Stay Here With Me Got It? ''

His Determination Proved To Have Worked As Raymond Stood Shocked By How Quickly His Mood Changed.

Ace's Ghoulish Dialated Red Eyes Swiftly Pierced Raymond's Gorgeous Emerald Eyes, They Both Stood Mezmorized By Each other Just Not Wanting To Explain There Feelings For One Another Just Yet.

And Like That Ace's Mezmorized Gaze Turned Into A Hideous Outcome Suddenly Opening A Gape In Raymond's Throat Digging In His Sharp Fangs Making Sure He Didn't Cut Any Airways. Raymond Groaned Feeling Ace's Fangs Dig Deeper Into His Flesh Blood Starting To Dribble Down His Neck.