Chapter 5

Raymond Watched As His Watch Clicked To 1:34 AM
Dawn Would Approach At Precisely 4:30AM.

The Others Wouldn't Approve Of His Methods But His Plans And Thoughts Were Otherwise.His Desire Was To Creep Out Before Dawn In The Dead Of Night One Of The Most Dangerous Times To Be Careless,Especially On A Red Moon Where Monsters That Lurked Would Grow Stronger,The More Capability Of Crushing You To A Crisp.

Raymond Packed His Needed Items;Water,Food,Medkit,Weapons And A Lighter,Prehaps It Would Brighten His Life He Joked To Himself.He Peered Over At His Sketchbook And The Array Of Coloured Pencils That Layed Next To It His Cassete Player Laying Ontop Of The Pencils Carelessly And Out Of Place Like It Had Been Thrown There. He Had Left His Clothes Behind Just Oblivious To Then Hurriedly Trying To Exit This Place And Never Come Back.

He Would Just Shove The Useless Items In There Too Unable To Help Himself Carefully Placing The Music Tapes In A Section Of His Shoulder Bag.He Looked At His Watch Again. 1:51AM.Jeez It Had Taken Him This Long To Pack?

He Threw The Bag Over His Shoulder In A Rush Swooping Through The Creaky Floorboards Dodging Most But Bearly Swiftly Dropping A Note Of His Long Awaited Escape On The Table. Dashing Out Already Hearing The Note Drift Off In The Wind After His Deperture.

They Would Be Happy Without Him Anyways. He Would No Longer Be The Source Of Their Problems No Longer A Priority To Take Care Of Or Worry About He Thought To Himself As He Dashed Into The Woods Zig-Zagging In Between Trees Hastily.

But Raymond Was Unaware Max Was Glaring At Him Throughout The Inside Of Their Base His Eyes Glowing With Annoyance The Note Crumbled In His Hand.