CHAPTER 17!

It's Wednesday and I'm in my last class of the day, I skipped lunch because I wasn't hungry and I'm honestly trying to watch my weight. I've been looking in the mirror and my thighs are getting a bit big and I'm not really liking it. I know It's probably not that big of a deal but you know how I can be.

OLIVIA'S POV:

( I walk to my locker putting my algebra book in my locker and pull out my history book. I roll my eyes when I see Shane making his way towards me. I know he's gonna question me about not showing up at lunch. )

Shane - Hey baby.

Olivia - Hey.

Shane - Why weren't you at the dining hall?

Olivia - I had to ask my teacher a question.

Shane - You had to ask your teacher a question for 45 minutes?

Olivia - Yeah I had a lot of questions.

( I say shutting my locker and facing him. )

Shane - Since when do you care about asking questions for school?

( Before answering him I see Jamie and wave to her. )

Olivia - Oh! There's Jamie I gotta go.

( I hurry over to Jamie so I don't have to answer anymore of Shane's questions. )

Jamie - Hey what's up?

Olivia - Nothing much, how was class?

Jamie - Ugh horrible! I got a 58 on my test.

( She says sadly handing me the paper. Damn, even I did good on that test. I hand it back to her and pat her on the shoulder. )

Olivia - Don't worry about it.

Jamie - Well I am worried about it, especially when Felipe finds out.

Olivia - Just make sure he doesn't.

( I say shrugging and we walk to our next class. )

Mr Sams - Hello girls, you're late per usual.

Olivia - Sorry.

Jamie - Won't happen again.

( We both say insincerely sitting down in our seats. I huff when someone clears their throat behind me and I turn around. It's this very annoying girl named Shelby, let me tell you a few things about her. She lives a few dorms down from Jamie and I, she openly picks her nose and eats it, has a weird creepy crush on Shane AND Felipe, and she definitely doesn't shower because she smells so bad. )

Olivia - What do you want Shelby?

Shelby - Sorry, I was just wondering If I could borrow a pencil.

Olivia - No way!

( There's zero chance that I'm giving her one of my pencils! I have all hot pink pencils that have purple erasers, they're sooo cute and there's no way I'm letting her get her grubby booger hands on them. )

Shelby - Why not?

Olivia - Because I said.

Shelby - Please I don't have one.

( She says sadly looking down at her desk. )

Olivia - I said no! Ask someone else.

( I say turning back around facing forward and listen to the teacher. I actually don't mind this class, Mr Sams isn't THAT bad when he's not in a bad mood and he teaches things where they make sense. He doesn't just hand you a paper and tell you to write something down. )