CHAPTER 1!

Hi my name is Olivia, my friends usually call me Livvy, Liv, or Olive. Yes I know, the last one is so embarrassing! A few things about me is that I'm 16 I have blonde hair, brown eyes, 5"3, and I'm a cheerleader, I have a lot of friends, a big family, and I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself, hehe 😜. This summer I'm going to be going to a camp with cheerleaders, soccer players, and football players. It's for training in your sport and to get good sportsmanship.

OLIVIAS POV:

( I get to the camp with all my bags and suitcases. Okay... These people definitely aren't what I was expecting. Especially the girls, they're like almost all nerdy gamer girls and most of the guys are hot tall and muscular. The rest of the guys are nerds and dweebs. Ugh! Can't believe I actually have to share the same air with them. Disgusting. There's a bunch of people standing around talking. I pull out hand sanitizer from my jean shorts pocket and put it all over my hands and arms. I can already tell this place is gonna be infested with mosquitos and sweaty people, gross! I look around and see that there's somewhat nice cabins and I'm apparently going to be staying in one of them. I can't believe my parents sent me here, they said I need an "attitude adjustment and to be more patient" whatever that means. There's a bunch of people who I guess are the "leaders" they all have on yellow shirts and a whistle around their neck with a clip board in hand. Ha! Are they serious?! They're acting like this is some sort of fire drill at school. I drag my bags on the ground and walk up to a girl that looks like someone from a movie... Who is it?! Oh Yeah! Ariel from that disney princess movie! I clear my throat and she turns around with a big smile. )

Ariel - Hi! I'm Ariel! It's so nice to meet you!

( OMG! I'm totally like psychic or something. She puts her hand out for me to shake, but I don't. Touching strangers?! No way! )

Olivia - Hi, where do I go?

Ariel - Oh! So you will go to one of the leaders, they're in yellow shirts. You will tell them your name and they will assign you your cabin and your cabin leader!

Olivia - Great, thanks.

( I once again drag my bags up to this one leader who's kind of cute, not really my type but he's not ugly at all. His tag says Alex. )

Alex - Hi can I get your name?

Olivia - Olivia Watts.

( He flips through the papers on his clip board and looks relieved when he finally finds my name. )

Alex - So I've got you in cabin 5 with Becca, cabin 5 has a purple door!

( He says pointing to a cabin with a purple door, I thank him and walk over there dragging my bags and suitcase up the stairs. Damn! Isn't there a butler or something around here?! I finally get in and am greeted with about 15 girls staring at me from bunk beds. I see a girl in a yellow shirt, I assume that's Becca. )

Becca - Hello, name?

Olivia - Olivia.

Becca - Well since you're late and the last person here. your only option is the last bunk on the top in the back corner.

( I roll my eyes and go past her with my things. What the hell?! This bed is so small! I start squirting my hand sanitizer all over the place and this girl with dark brown pigtail braids comes up to me. )

Random Girl - Hey! What the hell are you doing?! This is my bed.

Olivia - Sorry, it didn't look clean.

Becca - Jamie! No cursing.

( Ahh, so her name is Jamie. Jamie nods and I scoff, is she really gonna let someone a few years older than her talk to her that way? Puh-lease! No one is gonna talk to me that way and get away with it. I pull out my phone and see that there's no service. )