CHAPTER 10!

OLIVIAS POV:

( School has been EXHAUSTING. Ugh! I would totally drop out if my parents would let me, well not really but I would seriously consider it hehe.  I'm so glad this weekend we get to go on this cabin in the mountains thing, but they better have service and wi-fi or I'll be pissed. We each were allowed to bring someone with us as a guest. I obviously invited Shane, Jamie invited Felipe, and Ariel invited Erin to my dismay. I'm currently in Shane's dorm sitting on the floor helping him pack his stuff. Boys will NEVER pack their own bags correctly. I still have to do my own which will take me hours to figure out everything I need. )

Shane - Here, now can we go get some food?

( He says annoyed handing me socks and I zip up his bag after putting them in. )

Olivia - Fine.

( He lifts me up off the floor. )

Shane - Thank you for packing my bag.

( I take his hand and we go to the dining hall and get something to eat. We sit down across from Ariel and Erin and I immediately lose my appetite when they start flirting. )

Erin - Here comes the train my sweet honey suckle pumpkin pie.

( He says while putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. I laugh loudly from how embarrassing it is and how it caught me off guard to hear him say that. )

Olivia - Honey suckle pumpkin pie? Are you serious?

Erin - Oh come on Cha Cha, don't be jealous.

Olivia - Jealous of what exactly?

Erin - Our cute little nicknames.

Olivia - I was thinking more embarrassing than cute Erin.

Ariel - Aw come on Olive don't be so mean to my babe.

Olivia - So you guys are official?

Ariel & Erin - Yep!

Erin - We actually just made it official last night, happy one day anniversary honey pie.

Shane - One day?

( He says coughing to hide a laugh. They kiss and I feel the urge to vomit. )

Olivia - Can you guys stop flirting at least until I finish my food?

Erin - Don't be mean to us just because you and Shane aren't officially together.

Olivia - I don't think I asked you so why don't you-

( I start to argue with him when Ariel cuts me off. )

Ariel - Oh! I almost forgot we have to pack, come on baby. See ya guys later.

( She pulls him out of the dining hall as he grabs her butt picking her up. )

Olivia - That's so gross.

( Shane laughs shaking his head. About 30 minutes later he walks me to my dorm room. We say goodnight and I go in to see Felipe and Jamie having a what seems like a serious conversation on her bed. )

Olivia - Um hi?

( I say as I drop my purse to the floor. )

Felipe - Oh hey kid.

Jamie - Livvy can we talk outside for a sec?

Olivia - Sure.

( She gets off her bed and practically drags me out the door closing it behind her. )

Olivia - What's going on?

Jamie - I have bad news.

Olivia - What is it?