CHAPTER 2!

OLVIAS POV :

( Well, you guessed it. Jamie and I are still in "jail" Well I guess juvenile since we're underage. We're discussing who wants to call their guardian first. I'm absolutely dreading calling Shane so I beg Jamie to call first and she does. She comes back a few minutes later. )

Jamie - Your turn.

Olivia - Fuck.

( The cop opens the door and I come out and she comes back in the cell, the cop takes me to a phone and I dial the number. A few seconds Shane answers. )

Shane - Hello?

Olivia - Hi.

Shane - Olivia?! Where are you?

Olivia - Umm...

Shane - Where. Are. You.?

( He says putting emphasis on each word, I sigh. )

Olivia - I don't know, some jail, well I guess juvenile.

Shane - It must be the one close to here.

( I hear him grabbing his keys. )

Shane - Olivia?

Olivia - Yeah?

Shane - Have fun sitting while you can.

( Before I can respond he hangs up. OMG. I'm so screwed. About 20 minutes later Reddy shows up for Jamie, we hug bye and Reddy waves at me with a nice smile. About 10 minutes later I hear Shane talking. )

Shane - I'm here to get Olivia Bailey Watts.

Cop - She said she would rather stay here.

Shane - Let me talk to her please.

Cop - Right this way.

( I hear footsteps and then Shane and the cop appears. )

Shane - Olivia come on it's time to go.

Olivia - I don't want to.

Shane - I don't care let's go.

Olivia - I really want to stay here.

Shane - I'm not gonna tell you again, come on now.

( The cop opens the cell door and I follow Shane out to his car. He says bye and thank you to the cop. )

Shane - Get in.

( He says pointing to the passenger door. )

Olivia - I would rather walk.

Shane - Get in the car now.

( I get in the car and he shuts the door for me. A few seconds later he gets in and pulls off. )

Shane - Put your seatbelt on.

( I put my seatbelt on not wanting to get in anymore trouble than I'm already in. He pulls over into an empty parking lot. I look at the clock in his car and it's 5:30 AM. Shit, time really flies when you're in jail. )

Olivia - Why did you pull over?

Shane - Because we're gonna talk.

Olivia - I just want to go to bed.

Shane - Oh? You didn't want to go to bed when you threw Becca in the lake.

Olivia - She tried to throw me in first!

Shane - Tell me what happened and I want the truth.

Olivia - Jamie and I wanted to get her back for making Alex leave, and for something else. So we dressed up into all black clothes and we snuck up on Becca. She grabbed me and was pulling me on the dock towards the lake so Jamie punched her and she fell down. I was walking away but she said something rude so I pulled her in and threw her phone in.