CHAPTER 11!

OLIVIA'S POV

Soooo it's the second day of our fall break trip, it's Saturday and we're going to IHop and some other places. Alex, Chris, and Lola are leaving today but they're still gonna hang out with us for a bit before going back to school.

( I wake up at 1:30 PM and take a shower and wash my hair. I then straighten it, put on some mascara, lip gloss, and highlighter on my cheeks and inner corners of my eyes. Then I get dressed. )

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

( I go out of Shane and I's room and go into the kitchen. Alex is sitting on the counter eating cookies. )

Alex - Hey kid.

Olivia - Hey.

( I say hopping up on the counter next to him. )

Alex - You want some cookies?

Olivia - No, we're about to go eat.

Alex - We are?!

Olivia - Yeah.

Alex - Shit I gotta go shower.

( He says getting off the counter and going into the bathroom to shower. Ariel and Erin come in the kitchen. )

Erin - What's up Cha Cha?

Olivia - Nothing much, what's up greasy hair?

( I say smirking at him. )

Erin - What?! My hair isn't greasy.

Olivia - It's ALWAYS greasy.

Erin - Yeah right.

Olivia - I'm not lying, every time I see you It's greasy and dirty. Try washing it for once.

Erin - I'll have you know that I wash my hair regularly.

Olivia - Bullshit.

Erin - Whatever, don't be jealous that your hair isn't as luscious as mine.

Olivia - Thank God.

Shane - Olivia!

( He yells from our room and Erin gets a smug look on his face that I want to slap. I roll my eyes and go back to our room. )

Olivia - What?

Shane - You ready?

Olivia - Yeah but Alex just got in the shower.

Shane - He won't be long, what about everyone else?

Olivia - Should be.

( The doorbell rings and I hear the door open. I go in there with Shane right behind me and Becca is standing there with puffy eyes and dried mascara running down her face. )

Erin - Becca what's going on?

( If only he knew. Becca crosses her arms and leans against the front door. I look at Ariel and she's looking down at the floor with wide eyes, God she's so stupid. She doesn't have a clue how to not look guilty. )