Part 13

Walking down the aisle with the love of your life, your daughter in the front row with her abuela. A day of love and celebration. The parents spent there first night without Gee and it was initially awkward but fun at the same time. The sharing of sweet affection. Pure love. Gee started fussing mid ceremony and without skipping a beat TK took her from Andrea just as they were meant to share their vows, ironically though he left his vows in Gee's dress pocket. "You were the dream I never let myself dream," Carlos smiled deciding to add a little bit in, "If someone had told me five years ago that I would be here standing opposite to my missing piece and the child we had together I would have told them that kind of love isn't possible but not anymore. For my dream has come true now," heart melted, rings exchanged when Iris found Carlos's that is.

The photographs were meant to be precious mementos of the day but everyone was getting bored as hell when taking them. Gee was restless and starting to get hungry so they couldn't go any longer without a short break, thankfully only a few photos left and they were all to be of TK, Carlos and Gee so a happy Gee is the better one. They slipped away to a private room for a few minutes to sort her out and get a precious moment alone. A babysitter took Gee for majority for the later evening before Andrea would go and get her later, they danced the night away with there loved ones. Don't get them started on the last names fiasco, TK wanted to keep his last name but none of there children would take it as they took the alpha parents last name as there legal last names, it was unique that they referred to Gee as Strand-Reyes. It also causes trouble as Gee's documents list her as Reyes so there was no visible direct connection between TK and Gee so he was stuck in becoming Strand-Reyes. Didn't know what was going on with Carlos though if any of his reasoning made sense. Still cute.

A weekend getaway for there honeymoon, TK wanted to take Gee but Carlos said strike while the iron is hot. "My word our wedding night, never thought we would get here," Carlos smirked scooping TK up, "I can't give you my virginity as you took that a long time ago," TK whispered softly, he traced his fingers around the natural contours of Carlos's chest that burst out from under the shirt. Carlos tenderly nipped at TK's neck, he guided his fingers across undoing TK's shirt, "Carlos what are you doing?" That was the cue Carlos needed pushing TK down pinning on him at the hips, "I want to take care of you tonight, you are mine forever," Carlos smirked interlocking there wedding rings, "Do what you want but don't knock me up again," "Come on we have the honeymoon excuse," "No." Admittedly TK loved it, just letting Carlos take control of everything in the bedroom, the absolute trust between them is impeccable. Carlos massaged TK's body he was in utter heaven, "TK crap I'm sorry," he sat up to realise that Carlos stimulated him enough for his body to think it was Gee trying to nurse so he leaked. TK pulled one of Carlos's hoodie on then took out the breast pump that was a baby shower present, "Feel like a cow sometimes but Gee's worth it, and so are you," "The only woman aside from my mum I'll ever love," Carlos laughed.

Carlos slid his hands around TK's waist pulling him close enough to feel his hard. He scooped up TK to carry him back to their bedroom he wasn't cruel he placed TK down to then push him back, sometimes they took it slow but tonight it was cravings taking over. TK raised his legs so Carlos could have full access to him, they both watched Carlos condom and lube up his fingers and dick. Carlos slipped two fingers in trying and failing to open TK up, he stopped when TK flinched in pain but didn't say anything, "TK honey are you alright?" "Keep going please I want this," Carlos kept trying to stretch TK out to get in but he knew his husband he was in pain and was going through with it out of guilt. He stopped pulling out then wiped his fingers and TK with the towel they bring to bed, he pulled the condom off and thats when TK noticed, "We don't have to stop," "Your in pain and not the usual pleasure pain so we're not doing that," "I'm sorry I tried but I couldn't get it up," TK laughed falling back on the pillow, Carlos laid next to him, "Doesn't mean we can't do other things," Carlos giggled like a teenager in response TK smiled kissing Carlos with heart and passion. He moved from kissing Carlos to showering his god like body till he got to mini Carlos and took it in with minimal effort, Carlos intertwined his fingers through TK's hair holding him over his dick. TK kept going blowing Carlos till Carlos cummed in TK's mouth almost choking on the vastness of stuff, "Do you want some water?" Carlos asked to which TK nodded and was quickly handed some which he chugged to swallow, "Thanks baby," "Any time TK. If you want to could you tell me about what happened?" "I just feel so gross, I know its not like that but I feel like you would leave me if you had the choice between me and someone more attractive," Carlos went white and rolled over on top of TK, "I would never. I love your eyes, I love you perfect jawline, I love your collar bone," he said each one with a kiss to the area, "I love your hips, I love the way your waist is just the right size for me to hold you close, I love the way your ass is just the right size to fit in my lap, I love your chest, I love your lips. I love the body of the man who birthed my child I love you TK," he laid his head just below TK's sternum finding happiness in that spot. "You never worry about me leaving you again it will never happen."