Part 4

"You sure you should be going to work with how bad you've been?" Carlos asked as TK put his stuff in a bag, "I'm fine now babe the more money we save now the better for later," "TK lets tell the 126, put this on the fridge see how long it takes for them to notice," Carlos smiled handing him a sonogram with 'Baby Strand-Reyes reporting for duty October' written across the bottom, "It's perfect only wish we could be there. Or we invite everyone round after we all get off and make an announcement then," "I think I prefer that one but still put this in your locker," Carlos sounded more like he did at that moment then ever before. He wasn't like other alpha's he was kind and gentle, others would abuse their omega's into submission where as Carlos would never dare lay a hand on TK, many alpha's would deny their mates abortions even if their health required it, others would force their mates into scenarios for the sake of their own benefit. TK had already gone through that with two alphas who thankfully never marked him that is why it is even more important now that Carlos treats TK right as an equal not a toy.

Slamming his locker shut TK jogged lightly downstairs to end up on Judd's shoulders, "Judd," "TK your a lot heavier all of a sudden something's changed," "You'll find out eventually, just not right now," medical got called out thankfully forcing Judd to put him down, "Cap your boy's acting weird," "I know I'm scared he invited you lot, some of Carlos's friends, Carlos's parents and me over tomorrow night he better be okay or else I'll beat Carlos myself," Owen growled not knowing TK heard it all and was warning Carlos about his angry father in law.

"Alright that is everything ready!" TK exclaimed 126 were coming now along with Carlos's friends then grandparents to be were coming in the evening, according to their friends it was a game night, "Hold up this isn't usual board game food," Nancy noticed, "Thats for our parents later," Carlos butted in, "But there's champagne on the table," Marjan noticed, "But TK doesn't drink and has been 'ill' lately," Paul smirked, "But there's going to be a toast," Veronica deduced, "Alright spill," the two gripped each others hands, "TK you do it," Carlos whispered, "Alright then I'm, we're pregnant, we're having a baby," he smiled there friends faces lit up as they went to hug there colleagues, friends, family whatever the hell they were to them, "Dibs planning gender reveal!" Marjan shouted over the noise, "Sparkling cider is very morning sickness friendly!" TK smiled, Paul snapped a photo of the parents to be exchanging a kiss Carlos with his hand on TK's waist.

Grandparents to be, 126 had picked TK up and set him on the sofa while they cleaned up the party poppers they set off, it was like they were never there. "Kids your scaring us now we see your friends in the car park acting like lunatics whats going on?" Gabriel ordered, "TK I sweat to god if Carlos is hurting you I will beat my son for ever thinking he could lay a hand on his partner omega or not," "Mrs Reyes," "Andrea sonny," "Andrea your son is an absolute gentleman and his gift is the greatest I could have ever received," he and Carlos gave there parents a box each, "Go on open it!" They exclaimed excitedly holding each others hand, they pulled out little onesies and there copy of the sonogram, "Wait does this mean we're getting grandkids?" Owen asked, "Yeah I'm pregnant," TK smiled as the pieces fell into place, "Carlos you better look after him," Owen ordered in that moment the three realised they all knew TK's secret past, "Carlos kitchen please you and I need to have a word," "Whats that all about?" Andrea asked, "Something happened many many years ago back in New York it's nothing you need to worry about but I think Dad's warning Carlos," TK whispered, "What happened in New York son?" "Please don't I'm hormonal enough as it is and I don't need trawlers dragging it to the surface again," Carlos left the hallway to immediately hug TK so tight, "I love you and it won't happen again," Carlos promised whispering in his ear then kissing the side of his head.