chapter 6

OCTOBER 23rd 1975

I ended up in his room again. I woke up to feel someone's hand on my waist which was Regulus'. I just had to turn red. I tried to get up but Regulus's grip on my waist was tight but not too tight for me not to be comfortable.

"Regulus, wake up," I whispered in his ear. Regulus mumbled something but I didn't hear him.

"Stay here I'm tired please," he said softly. I had never ever heard him speak to me so nicely.

"Regulus do you even know who I am?" I said to him and he opened his eyes.

"Yes Y/n now go back to sleep it's a Saturday," he said calmly. I faced him and looked at him. He opened his eyes and said, "You were the one who wanted to sleep in yesterday when you forced me to get into bed with you, NOT IN THAT WAY," he said then he looked down realising his hand was on my waist and he quickly moved it. His face flustered, "Sorry." I laughed and got up.

"Got any spear clothes? I'm not wearing this dress it stinks of alcohol," I said. Regulus nodded and pointed towards his drawers. I grabbed items out and walked into the bathroom. I got dressed into a top and his jumper which was extremely big for me and some shorts which seemed to be quite big on me. "I look like a boy." I walked out of the bathroom into the rooms Regulus laughed and got up. He stood in front of me looking down and started to go red. "Why are you flustered, Mr. Black?"

"No reason and I'm not!" I laughed at his words and I moved out of his way. He went into the bathroom and came out wearing his normal clothes.

"Regulus I wanted to say sorry for everything I said I feel bad and I didn't mean to come off rude," I said which made him smile at me. His normal tense self became relaxed again.

"Same, I've always been cruel but it's due to something. If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, okay?" I nodded.

Regulus went on about his dark history with his parents. How they abused him and how if anything were to happen between him and a blood traitor he would be fucked. I was surprised he trusted me about his abusive parents and to hear about what happened to him and Serius upset me. As soon as he finished talking about his trauma I hugged him and he hugged me back. I put my head on his shoulder and said, "You can always talk to me. I'm always here." He nodded and I pulled away.

"Y/n you know how a couple of months ago you said how you saw us as friends well now I do," he said with a smile and I grinned.

"KNEW IT!!!" I said jumping up and down. Regulus rolled his eyes and then I said, "Breakfast. I need food. Now." Regulus nodded.

Regulus was able to sneak me out of the Slytherin common room and we made our way to the Hall. Immediately James spotted me and I ran up to them as Regulus parted his way to his friends.

James said to me with a worried look on his face, "Y/n I was so worried.. why do you smell of the Black family?" Serius' face turned to me confused and Remus looked at me the same way. Peter was too bothered eating to even care and Lily had a big fat grin on her face.

"No reason!" I said with a smile as my cheeks went pink. I sat next to Lily and James sat across from us talking to Serius about something which I assumed was about me.

"Nothing? Yeah yeah I saw you walk into the Slytherin common room with Regulus Black and that hoodie is his because he wore it last week," she whispered in my ear. I blushed and then I realised I liked Regulus Black.

Fuck sake I'm doomed.

A/N
I HAVE SO MUCH FUCKING PLANNED FOR THIS. EHEHEHE GET READY.