A Birthday to Remember [Marichat + Reveal]

Marinette collapsed down on her chaise lounge, one shoe on and the other somewhere on the staircase leading to her room. She didn't care her skirt was almost revealing her granny panties to the world and she definitely didn't care if she fell asleep here. She was in a world of bliss... alcohol fuelled bliss, that was.

Today was her birthday. Her 21st birthday to be exact and it had been wonderful. She'd been out for a meal with all of her friends, before the girl's had taken her on a girl's night out. She couldn't remember the last time that had happened.

It was fair to say she loved her whole friendship group, she really did... but the boys were sometimes a little too much of... themselves . She swore if Kim had commented on another girl's legs, or Adrien threw down another pun she was going to transform and beat somebody's ass! Adrien's preferably... she always wanted to get her hands on it!

Her mind buzzed through the wine-inflicted state – or was that the shots Alix had purchased? Anyway, whatever it was had set her into a carefree state she hadn't been in for years – about 20 to be exact.

"Tikki," she sighed. "I love my friends. They're like the best friends I've ever had."

Tikki appeared with a slight giggle leaving her lips. "They are pretty Miraculous, Marinette. So tell me, when you blew out the candles, what did you wish for?"

Marinette giggled, lifting herself up on her elbows to look at Tikki. "A birthday kiss... and a little something else!" She sighed again, life really was wonderful. "Make sure you remind me to make Kitty his ' favouritist' treats! It was so good of him to take tonight's patrol alone, so I could go out."

"I'm sure I can do that," Tikki flew and snuggled into Marinette's chest, nuzzling in and giving her holder a warm, birthday hug.

"Did you see Adrien tonight, Teeks? How can a guy in a simple navy jumper with rolled up sleeves look so undeniably sexy? Like, forearms should not look that edible."

"I think he could be wearing a potato sack dress with a loaf of bread on his head and you'd still think he was the sexiest person in the room."

"Too right."

She closed her eyes and dropped her head back. Adrien had looked delicious, more appetising than the food, and as he sat next to her, treating her like she was his girlfriend with gentle hand brushes and food sharing, she had to remind herself not to drool. He was just a friend. Just a friend! Her hands came up and slammed over her face... oh, why was he just a friend! What more did she need to do to get him to see her? To really see her... to grab her and pin her against the nearest wall and kiss her senseless, or pull her onto his lap and let her bite him on the shoulder. Damn, she bet he tasted good!

"You know what?" Marinette suddenly shot up into a sitting position and threw Tikki halfway across the room in the movement. "I feel like dancing."

With not much stability in her legs, Marinette stumbled over towards her computer, and shook the mouse vigorously in an attempt to wake it up. Repeating the action a few more times, Tikki came to join Marinette, sitting beside the computer. Tikki gave it a quick glance before realising exactly what the issue was. Marinette hadn't turned the monitor on.

Using all her might, Tikki pressed the button on the computer screen, the sudden glow of Adrien Agreste's face lit up the room.

"Isn't he just so dreamy!" Marinette sighed, cupping her chin in her hand and pouting at the computer screen. "I swear he was going to kiss me tonight. We were eating spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp..."

"I know, Marinette –"

"And he asked if he could share the piece with me."

"I know, Marinette –"