Diagnosis: Yours [2 - Then]

Then

Marinette jumped around, dancing to the newest hit song from Clara Nightingale. There was something so free about dancing in her bedroom; she wasn't skilled in the slightest, so not having people glare at her attempting to flip herself upside down was a godsend.

She followed each move as particularly as possible; her arms and legs flew erratically up and down, as they tried to keep to the same rhythm as her idol. She wasn't a natural dancer, in all honesty, she wasn't a dancer at all, but that didn't stop her from trying to look like a backing dancer for her favourite singer.

As the music video came to its dramatic, high pitched end, Marinette finished with her big finale... falling on her back. Maybe trying to do a handstand in such a small enclosed space wasn't the best idea. Or maybe the issue came from attempting to do one at all (her gym grades would most certainly agree).

"Hey divas and divos, I'll be giving a few of you, lucky fans, an opportunity to dance and groove in my newest music video, 'Miraculous'. Not only will you get a chance to dance with me but also with the awesome heroes from 'The Tales of Chat Noir'. Come and put your best foot forward, Tuesday 5th September, 9:30 am sharp at the Grand Palais Hotel, Paris. See you there my Nightingales!"

As Clara waved goodbye to the screen, Marinette moved quickly, grabbing her phone from where it had fallen from her pocket. She checked today's date three times to make sure she'd got it right. Today was the 4th of August, which meant the filming was tomorrow.

"No way!" Marinette squealed, scrambling to her knees and eventually, after a couple of stumbles, stood up. "No stinking way!"

Her summer holiday had been boring, so far. All of her friends either had boyfriends or hobbies which were keeping them entertained, everyone except for her that was. She scrambled around trying to find somewhere to sit hoping that this would be an amazing excuse to finally have a cool girly day out.

Finally seated securely in her chair, Marinette clutched her phone tightly to her chest and pulled up the WhatsApp group.

Marinette started to do an excited wiggle in her chair

Marinette started to do an excited wiggle in her chair. She adored Clara, but she was also a huge fan of Chat Noir, and the chance to maybe meet him was far greater than the idea of being in the music video — she wouldn't tell her friends that though.