THE INTERVIEW

...
...
...
Greg POV

Urgh!! I hate my job. All I do (♪is win win win no matter what♪) is just to walk round in circles. This isn't what I signed up for!! I wanted to be a pirate, to sail round the seven seas. To steal some treasures and sign up in the music industry, but damn life had to kick me in the balls and say "you must be a security in Arkham Asylum. And also walk in circle-
*knock*knock*
Damn Xavier, I'm sure he's here to annoy me!!
"For the last time Xavier, I'm not doctor Dolittle!!!... And I only talked to a peacock once!!!"

"Its the mailman, and I'm here for Mr Gregory Puffer. I got a package for him" who's voice is that?. What package?.
The young mailman hands me the package which I tore open with no remorse. And I saw a letter.

Dear Greg,
I know we've been together for so long but I've come to realize that you are not the one for me.
I'm sorry, I'm breaking up with you.
Yours truly, Mandy.

*falls on his knees* Nooo!!!!, *sob* why now!!! *tears and snots drops* Why... Wait, I never had a girlfriend in the first place. Who the fuck is Mandy.

*wham!!!*

Why is everything so dark. Why am I feeling so light. Am I a robot!!

Johnny POV

'Damn fucker was about to turn my story into some therapy session, which reminds me... *looks at watch* I just missed mine...urgh, so expensive'

Sneaking down the hallway... Or should I say prisonway hahaha!!! Oh damn that was as dry as a fucking desert. I got to make it ~wet~

"Hey, intruder!!"
"No, I'm the mail guy"
"No, your an intruder!!"
"Would you stop yelling, I'm standing right beside you"
"NO, I WILL NOT STOP YEL-
*whack!!*thud*
"*inhales deeply* inner peace"
...
...
...
...
'Dammit!! I'm lost' I thought while walking in circles 'which direction is south again?'
[Go right] I heard a voice from one of the cameras??  'that wasn't there when I snuck in'
"Lois?"
[The one and only]
"So you we're watching me the whole time!!!"
[*giggle* This time you won't be lost]
...
...
...
Fuck
...
...
...
Don't do it
...
...
...
Please don't
...
...
...
*sob* Why me!!!
...
...
...
Flashback👁
Walking past a security, I went straight to the cell in the south block. The deepest part.
"Finally, *ahem* Mr... joker, this is johnny. B. from the daily planet and I would like to ask you some questions" I said while struggling to read what ever the fuck Lois gave me.

Time skip: "♪its been a long time without you my friend-♪"

"Lois I've got it" I said dancing into the room while holding a rose??in between my teeth. (Mexican style)
"*sigh**smirk* no you haven't"
"Uh yes I have"
"No you haven't, the prisoner you interviewed is called Travis Bingy. Who was arrested for urinating on a child's teddy Bear in public"
"Fuck no"
"Who's cell is located in the north side of the building"
"So, you telling me I did everything correctly both the sneaking and the whacking"
"That's correct"
"But did not go south"
"Yep"
"Instead... Headed straight to the opposite direction"
"Yes"
*drops on knees*

Flashback ends👏

"You really had to make me relive my past"
(Hey!! Its not my fault you had such dumb luck... OK maybe it is my fault)
"ARE YOU JUST REALIZING THAT!!!"
(Oi, watch your tone young man. I could 'accidentally' make it worse)
"Author-kun *sweatdrop* there's no need for violence😌"
...
...
...
(I shall overlook this petty mistake of yours)
*sighs*
...
...
...
"My right or your right?" I ask Lois
[Dammit john,*sighs* your right]
"Alright" (see what I did there)