Damn You Old Ma-

Damn Johnny couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine as he felt his sword of justice soaring high threatening to rip the clouds in two equal halves.

"So about the world you would be going to. I would send you into a world of vast dangers and possibilities making it easier for you to be able to grow to the level of those puny gods representatives" kang says

"Sure thing old boss, but I don't know how to use a sword?"johnny asks

"Oh that shouldn't be a problem" kang answers as he steps forward to his representative and touching his forehead with a bit of glowing hands.

Floods of information on how to properly operate and flow with a sword just like dancing with an extension of your hands.

"Wow" Johnny says as he gains a lot from those information, he didn't just get how to flow and fight with a sword but also martial arts and how to use firearms.

"*inhales* so with that done, shouldn't I get some clothes".

"No" the Titan god simply answers and the waves his hand towards johnny. Suddenly a pitch black portal appears below johnny making him fall directly into the portal. Screaming like a child

"Oh and we can actually communicate when you build a church for me since that is what other gods are using to communicate to their representatives or I could just invade your dreamscape and speak to you once in a while" johnny could hear a voice above him as he plunges into the extremely dark portal.
But suddenly johnny could hear the sound of a  cars horning and finally saw light. But seeing that light not also made johnny happy but also suspicious. 'I wonder which world I would appear in' johnny says as he sees the light grow larger and larger.

Harley Quinn POV
Another boring day in Gotham. Joker and I are no more cause he never pays attention to me his pudding.

Of course it makes me sad just thinking about it but I don't want to see that selfish and annoying clown face again.

Right now I am taking my puppy named puppy for a walk when I see a naked teen fall from the sky. And boy is he cutely handsome, I mean look at those back muscles,those refined abs and I can see 8 of those abs and that godly face. Oh I want him.

Ohhh seems like he is packing a sword in a black and red sheathe thingys. That just makes him hooooottttt.
Ooo seems like he isn't a boy anymore but a man......a really big man. Just look at his rod. I wonder if-

"Em Ms please pardon me but do you know any close clothing shop" oh ma god did he just talk to me with such melodic voice.

Johnny POV

"Shit!!!!" I exclaim as I hit a solid pavement and I think I broke it with my head.
I get up touching my surprisingly not injured head. 'Ow' I  expect pain but noticed I was not even injured in the first place. "Wow, seems like I am immortal 😏" I say. But then noticed my surroundings '*inhales* damn you old man!!!! Of all universe, you had to throw me into the DC universe. Damn luck' damn I already feel a headache coming but I can't be sick because of my vitality and stamina, well lucky me I guess.

'Where's my sword, what's the name again....... I think I got it.......damn I ain't don't nothing. Well I will call you by your main skill *undercover*, no that's not it,*underwear* fuck no, my sword name ain't gonna be no underwear,*overload??* damn I know am close *overdose*  fuck you Kelvin McCoy what the hell am I thinking *overkill* yeah that's it'
I find my sword Lying on the broken pavement close to me. Picking it up, I noticed the black and red sheathe that  wasn't there 'nice gift old man' johnny says.
Time to make a list people to/not mess with.
1: death stroke (cause when an immortal and a immortal wanna be meet each other it would just get bloody)
2: rose stroke if that's her superhero name(I wonder if its possible for her to die in my hands. I mean she's the daughter of that immortal wanna be dude)
3: a fucker called Amanda Waller (I ain't gonna join no squad call suicide. I mean I can't even die)
4: clowns (my worst nightmare)
5: Raven (daughter of a god which makes me believe that she is a representative of her father)
6: aquafina.....I mean man (dude could summon a lobster for dinner)
7: last son of krypton (his just fucking overpowered, but I am sure I can bring him down without breaking a sweat but might break some bones and destroy some tissues but I will be fine)
8: Bane (that dude broke Batman's back)
9: totally smash super girl, wonder woman, Starfire, power girl, bang some magic chicks and maybe rose Wilson (just to make Slade mad).