Adventure with Lois~chan(2)

I don't know what's going on with me today, but if by any chance you come across any songs in this chapter, then completely ignore it. Just joking, sing along.
♪I'm a baaadd guy.... duh♪

Johnny POV.

Now where were we..... Oh right
Flashback!!!👁

"~ah~yea, johnny fuck me harder!!!! make me your cum Dumpster"
"~ahh!!!~ fuck me harder!!"
"~ahhhhhhh!!!!!~ yea daddy! make me your slut"
"~ARRRGGHHH~ I'M CUMMING!!!!!"

Flashback end!!!!👏
I think we're all caught up.

"Wow, I really can't feel my legs" Lois said as I carry her back to the bed.
'All I asked was for you to get some soap off my eyes!!' I said inwardly.
Well, because of my endless stamina, I ended up doing 6 full rounds before she passed out, and I didn't even get to release any!!!

"Are you sure you are OK, we could go to the hospital" I asked looking worried.
"*blush* and what would I say to the doctor, that some random guy fucked me till I couldn't walk again?"
"Yes"
(It was at this moment he knew he fucked up)
"Why did I even ask *sigh* just give me some minutes and pills and I'm back to my self"
(Few hours later)
...
...
...
...
...(cricket noises)
...
...
...
...(Mr frog: its mating time baby!!)
...
...
"Lois, wake up" I said gently.
"Daddy five more minutes" this girl really got some kink in her system.
"It's 16:47"
"Meaning"
"You've spent three hours sleeping while nagging about some story in your sleep"

*gasps*
"Did you just say 16:47" she says as she shoots up while giving me a fierce look.
"Actually 16:49"
"Why did you not wake me" she said as she quickly gets up to her feet but ends up falling face first, why you may ask, she couldn't feel her legs.
"Ouch, em..... That maybe a problem" I say while picking her up and gently placing her back on the bed.

"What do I do, I'm not planning on missing a huge stor- ouch" she said with a pout on her face, making me pinch her cheeked out of pure instinct.

"OK. I would help you, but only because I put you in this current situation your in" I said making her face go red. seriously, just give her a red hair and you might mistake her for a tomato.

Time skip:"♪ain't no mountain high enough-♪",'A/n:I warned you'

"Hey you!!! Yes you weird dude with the extremely great hair!!! Don't give me that shitty look" I yell at the dude with extremely nice hair 'NOT JEALOUS!!! TOTALLY NOT JEALOUS!!!!!!!😒'

"Johnny, your drawing more attention towards us!!" Lois whisper yelled at me.
"Oh, now your going to side with this stranger with great looking hair"
"Thanks man"
"No problem 😀"
"*sigh* I don't even know you that much" Lois said to me.
"Ah, right" I said while smiling sheepishly' But you still fucked me' would have being a great comeback. But I ain't some petty blonde with extremely great hair, I'm a dignified bro, who got some kakashi vibes.

"You can drop me down, my legs are fine you know" Lois said blushing while I piggy back her.
'Shit, am about to lose this soft sensations on my back. Got to find an excuse' my brain working faster than the speed of light. "I refuse!!" I yelled with a look of conviction. And all she did was to pinch my spine.

A moment of silence

"KKKKYYYAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed calmly, keyword calmly, not like a girl, then hastily dropping her on the ground. On her bum.
"What have you done to me woman!!"
I said while scratching my back against a nearby tree.
But I just got a giggle as a reply. 'SADIST, SHE'S A SADIST!!!'