iceberg lounge

Narrator POV

*crunch*crunch*swallow*, johnny can be seen eating a bag, no bags of chips.
'Damn-it, I feet like I'm in one of those twilight saga series with the way this freaking universe is dark. Even daytime here is like the sunset back in back in my universe' johnny says as he takes a walk around the city, while holding his empty bags of chips.

But what is he doing out here instead of chilling with the Bat while trying to make some friends with the other bats in the cave. Well he was simply kicked out by Bruce. Yeah ungrateful dude.

Flash back!!!!

"Who are you!!!!" Batman asks with a stern glare. 'Fuck, his pissed'

"Kind sir I don't believe that is the
proper way to treat your savior Mr Bruce..... I mean Batman, fuck. I don't actually know your name, it just that you look like my uncle Bruce who got some anger issues" johnny says quickly as he sees his mouth almost creating troubles for him.

Batman just looks at him not believing a single word he had just said, before realizing johnny was in Robin costume. "What are you doing in that suit" Batman asks with a question look.

"Oh, you mean this tight shit. I was wondering how you guys dress up so quickly with no issues......but, ended up having an issue taking it off" johnny says while awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
Batman just ignores his existence and heads towards the monitor in search of the clip of his fight against Bane.

"How do you live in this place and not end up with a therapy session. I already feel lonely and depressed and I've been here for just 47 minutes"(🤕) johnny says while shivering from the torture he faced.

"Out".Johnny hears the voice but johnny thinks that its some weird lonely bat that's trying to mate with him but he isn't Batman.

"I said leave" this time, johnny clearly heard the voice and it turns out to be Batman.

"You talking to me or the bat on your shoulder"

"Why do I even bother my-" "Bruce?? You there??" Batman is rudely interrupted by  woman with black flowing hair and some tight sexy office outfit, highlighting her dangerous shape. 'Damn, Diana 😍😍. Her looks is more dangerous than her powers' johnny weirdly stares at wonder woman in her civilian form.

*Grunts* Batman does he's signature grunts at Diana for revealing he's identity.

"Ohh, I see you have a visitor" Diane says as she looks at johnny who is currently dressed in a Robin costume.

'Time to test my charm' johnny says in his head.
"Good day Milady, I am johnny and its a pleasure to be in the presence of a wonder such as yourself."gaining a surprised look from the Amazonian princess, and a grunt from Bruce who was still in his costume.

" ehh, dude you gonna take that off or what??" Johnny asks as he sees that Bruce wasn't planning on taking of his suit.

"I said get out!!" Bruce says but this time a little louder

"And why would you want chase away such an adorable boy all because of my presence" Diana speaks up for johnny who was smiling foolishly.

"But this is my fortress of solitude" Batman retorts back at Diana.

'Wow really original' johnny says in his head. Before he is caught up with a random thought which leads him to pounder on it.

"So no one is welcomed here?" Diana says clearly confused on his way of thinking.