Adventure with lois (1

Johnny POV

"Why are you still here" I ask her while standing in front of my assigned room.

"I'm about to uncover a story"

'Who covered it in the first place?!'."and what does that have to do with me" I asked.

"You think you can grope your way into my life and leave like that"

"Listen here lady, it was by accident. And FBI you ran into me first"

"What is FBI"

"For better information"

"Who uses that??"

"I uses that!!! Wait that doesn't sound right"

'Of course it doesn't!! I had to be assigned to an idiot' a voice said in my head
(Randy Orton theme song)
'Who said that' I said to that mysterious voice in my head.

'I said that'
'Of course I know you said that, but who are you, and what are you doing in my head' I ask the voice, until I finally recognized the voice.
'Forgive dear sir for I did not recognise you quickly'
'You know me, pretty boy?' The voice asks.

'Of course I know you master shifu and yes I am willing to be the dragon warrior'
'Who is this shifu you speak of' the voice asks me with a hint of confusion in its voice.
'Huh?, then who are you'
'I am m-'
'Mysterio??, what are you doing in dc'
'Stop interrupting me boy!!"the voice yells in anger.
'Megamind??'
'Stop pushing me boy'
'Then who are you' I ask.
'I am the fourth Hokage, or was-'
''Minato??'
'You've heard of me??'
'Bloody wanker!!, you're a bloody wanker!!'I said to the liar, who would believe this guy.

'How dare you call me a liar' the liar says as he reads my mind... Mind?!

'Hey, stop reading my mind. I have something's that I would like to keep private' like that time I went to the beach party in a Halloween costume.

'Oh, you mean like that time you went to a beach party in a Halloween costume'

'My God, it is you'

'The one and only'
'But what are you doing here, in this universe and not leaf village? Who named the village leaf village? Why are you in my head? What do you mean was?' I asks bombarding him with extremely reasonable questions.

'All your questions shall be answered tonight'

"-and then, hey, are you even listening" Lois falsely accuse me

"You have no proof" I say while briefly thinking about my right as a citizen of Gotham city. 'Am I really considered one'

"So what's this story" I ask her with a look of ambition while thinking of one of my lunch for today. "And you will get me lunch" I add.
"Deal. You see, Gotham is one of the most corrupted cites in the entire world"

"What does that have to do with your story"

"To get an interview with the prince of crimes"

"Whatever...wait, did you just say what I think you just said"

"What was your thought"

"Oh, *sighs* I thought you just said about having an interview with the joker, nearly gave me a heart attack"

"I did"

"WHAT!!, look lady, whatever you are planning just don't drag me into it" I say before walking off into my room.

"I would come back for you tomorrow" she says before leaving,
"Finally" I say as I crash straight into mah king size or should I say president size bed.