𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

childe was never cared for by the other harbingers, especially the top ranked one. he was always ignored or pushed away when trying to speak with them. even though, he still didn't give up.

currently, he is walking down the hallway of the headquarters, passing by the doors of rooms privately made for each harbingers. as he walked, his eyes was set to a harbinger speaking with one of the fatui agent.

the other harbinger's indigo hair looked soft, his purple eyes remind the ginger of the night skies, his elegant movements that could just lure anyone, soft pink lips.. the ginger soon realized he was staring and shook himself out of his trance.

childe sighed deeply and went towards the other harbinger that is speaking with the fatui agent. the other harbinger noticed childe and furrowed his brows, clearly not much in the mood.

"what do you want." scaramouche spoke coldly to the ginger. "haha. as cold as the weather i see?" childe responded and stopped right in front of scaramouche. "so, what were you discussing about? still busy with giving orders?" childe added and place a hand on his hip.

"yes. though, it is none of your business." scaramouche answered and crossed his arms. "hey now, i'm a harbinger too, y'know? it's clearly my business as well." childe said and scaramouche groaned in response. he then signaled the fatui agent to leave before taking a deep, annoyed breath.

"alright, fine. lately there has been monsters lurking nearby, and the tsaritsa has ordered me to send battle party as to keep the monsters away from the palace." scaramouche explained and sighed. childe hummed as if thinking of something. "hm.. i'm going" childe said with an innocent smile.

"are you out of your mind? we have a meeting to attend." scaramouche said which the ginger frowned in disappointment. "ah, well what a shame.. i could've enjoy the snow turning a shade of red." says childe with a sigh and scaramouche just raise a brow before walking pass childe for the meeting. childe turned and walk right behind scaramouche.

in complete silence. childe was about to say something but the other harbinger beat him to it. "quick question- do you just have a thrill for fights at all times?" scaramouche asked with a slightly softer tone than before, but it only last for a brief moment. "well, you've been keeping an eye, haven't you?" childe replied and chuckled.

"it's better to know the others by silence than having a conversation sometimes." scaramouche said before it turns back into silence. it was awkward but by the looks of it, scaramouche likes the silence.

they soon reached the meeting room and went inside. in there only have sandrone and signora. scaramouche sit in his seat and so did childe. they all sat in complete silence to which childe fidgets, getting uncomfortable at the silence.

minutes passed as harbinger entered one by one, and last one to enter is her majesty, the tsaritsa herself. she went and sit on her icy throne.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the meeting wasn't much, discussing about the monsters getting near, weapons arrangements, and such. childe didn't have much to say and just listens to their discussion, until the tsaritsa brought up about saving some space and putting some of the harbingers in a room together.