𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎

childe is mumbling in his sleep, having a peaceful time. well, so peaceful until he was hit in the face by a pillow. "wake up, stupid mutt-" scaramouche spoke out as childe groaned and sat up on the bed. "the fuck- it's midnight.. can't i sleep??"

"no. i'm not letting you sleep peacefully while there it's dark.. it's unfair if i'm the only one not sleeping." scaramouche said and crossed his arms as he furrowed his brows. childe raised an eyebrow in confusion. "what? now that's a bit cruel. or are you just afraid of the dark?"

scaramouche glared at childe and grabs him by the collar. "don't even assume such ridiculous things, worthless left out carrot." scaramouche said with gritted teeth. childe rolled his eyes before grinning and pulling scaramouche down on the bed.

"what the hell are you doing you fucking piece of shit?!" scaramouche said in annoyance. he was being cuddled up and hugged tightly by the ginger. "let me go, damnit you-" scaramouche said, about to throw cuss but was cut off.

"quiet.. i'm still tired.." childe muttered as he held scaramouche tightly and went back to sleep. scaramouche grits his teeth, his face are red as he is being held by the other harbinger so tightly.

"You're being a baby. Stop hugging me." Scaramouche said with a scowl. Childe ignored the his protest and continued to held scaramouche tightly.

At this point, scaramouche gave up and rolled his eyes. "Tsk.. Just this once I'm letting you off the hook." He said as he glance away from childe. He fell asleep soon after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Childe woke up, still tired and just wanted to go back to sleep but decided against it as he sat up on his bed. He then stood up and walked out of his room.

once he stepped out, he noticed scaramouche reading a book and smiling. Childe thought he's just imagining things as he rubbed his eyes. He opened them again, still seeing that soft smile.

Scaramouche soon noticed childe and frowned again. Childe chuckled a bit as he walked towards scaramouche. "Wow, first time I've seen you smile" childe teased as he sat next to scaramouche.

"Tsk, why don't you just go away? I don't need your 'sunny day guy' act to brighten up the mood" the shorter male replied as he turned his attention back to the book. "Cold as the weather, ahhh.... Typical scara" childe said with a shrug.

Scaramouche groaned and rolled his eyes as he closed the book and got up. "Literally shut up before I punch your face until you don't have one" he spoke with an annoyed tone.

"Hey, that's not quite nice.." The ginger says with a sigh. Scaramouche just ignored childe, walking out of the place. Childe thought again about scaramouche's smile while grinning to himself.