𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜

cursing back and forth, the two had lost track of time and eventually stopped their pointless argue. childe sat on the couch in a daze, staring blankly around the room.

scaramouche took a glimpse of childe before looking down and having a deep thought. "being the adult i am, i must apologize for calling short." childe said.

"unforgivable." scaramouche said, crossing his arms and facing away from childe. "how cruel. i was trying to be nice." childe said, his eye twitching in annoyance.

"hm, let's see when did i care.. oh! never." scaramouche shrugged and ignored childe. "wha- scara! ugh.. i swear you're the hardest to deal with out of all the other harbingers." the ginger groaned and rubs his temples.

"ugh, don't compare me to them." said the shorter male-

"author, you put that again and i'll rip your hair off your skelp"

(uh- okay)

"ugh, don't compare me to them." said the indigo haired male with a disgusted expression. "oh my- why are you so mad at me all of a sudden?!" questions the ginger, placing a hand on his hip.

"you didn't reply to my letter. i waited for weeks." scaramouche admitted with a pout. childe then recalled the letter from that day and facepalm himself.

"okay, i'm sorry about that. it's my bad. i was just spending time with people i know" scaramouche rolled his eyes and proceeds to ignore the ginger who tries to get scaramouche to forgive him.

"not listening." replied scaramouche, not acknowledging childe's existence anymore. "scaramouche. i already apologized." childe said softly, looking like a disappointed puppy.

scaramouche was surprised that childe said his full name correctly. he knew childe was being serious and sighed before turning to face childe.

"tsk.. alright, alright. i forgive you. now quit making that expression." scaramouche said, glancing away and crossing his arms. childe looked at scaramouche, seeing the boy blush slightly.

childe grinned, hugging scaramouche tightly. scaramouche is quite annoyed by this, but let childe hug him for once.

Once childe release him from the hug, he sighed and crossed his arms. "Why do you have to hug people a lot?" He muttered.

"Hey, it's not wrong. Well, unless it's hugging a stranger, then that's wrong." Childe replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

scaramouche, rolled his eyes and look away with crossed arms. childe noticed this and grinned as he got a bit closer to scaramouche.

"heyy... scara, why don't we do something fun?" childe said mischievously. scaramouche raised a brow, looking at childe. "fun? what could be fun now?"

"oh, you'll see." childe said with a smile before picking up scaramouche and carrying him over his shoulder. "what the- put me down!"

childe ignored scaramouche and walks outside taking a second before throwing scaramouche on the snow face first. scaramouche sat up and groaned.

"ughhhh... CHILDE!!" scaramouched shouted out before standing up and chasing childe. the ginger was laughing to himself as he ran from scaramouche's wrath.

soon enough, scaramouche, caught up to childe and pounced on him. "damn you stupid ginger!" scaramouche said, pulling childe off the ground by the collar while sitting on top of childe.

"hahah! alright, alright, i'm sorry!" childe said, still laughing. "now, do i get a kiss for apologizing?" childe added with a teasing look. scaramouche immediately turn a shade of red.