❗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜❗

𝙱𝙴𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 ‼️

skip if needed!! skip until you see the line. similar to the one below here. unless you're a sussy baka

___________________________________________________

Scaramouche stood by his bed and took a deep breath before stripping his clothes off. He then sat on his bed and look down at his naked body, embarrassed.

"What am I doing..? This.. Is not me.." He said as he hesitantly touched himself. His breath hitched and he bit his lip, closing his eyes shut.

He could feel every emotions swirling in his head. He leaned back a bit and moved his hand slowly. He's not used to this and just went slow and steady, letting out soft gasps each time.

he felt so pathetic doing this. he feels so stupid as he opened his eyes slightly, looking at his hand stoking his member slowly and steadily.

he can't think of munch as his mind could only think of his 'roommate', or at least, childe. he tried to think of other things, but it would somehow switch back to childe.

he eventually gave up on thinking of other things and just keep thinking about childe. he felt completely overwhelmed by the mixed emotions as he close his eyes once again.

he paused and look at the 'toy' that childe had left specifically for him and took a deep breath. he cover it with lube then slowly positioning it on his entrance.

he felt extremely nervous as he pushed it in slowly and gasped. he would never have seen the day of himself doing this. to him, it was 'mere experimentation' just to deny his true intentions.

___________________________________________

◦•●◉✿ 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 ✿◉●•◦

___________________________________________

the very next day, scaramouche find himself on his bed, covered in sweat. "ugh.. i passed out, didn't i.." he thought and sighed before getting up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Scaramouche sighed as he wash himself up in the bathtub. He closed his eyes as the warm water wash away all his worries.

".. What could that ginger be doing now?" He muttered, staring at the ceiling curiously. He look down at his hands. childe unfortunately would be away for a week or two, perhaps even a month.

Scaramouche breathed in the air before getting up and wrap himself with his towel. He got out of the bathroom and put on his usual outfit.

he decides to make a cup of tea, which is bitter, of course. walking to the kitchen, he scanned the place and felt rather lonely than he thought he'd be.

"geez.. i thought i'm used to the loneliness.." he groaned as he grabbed a cup and brew a tea. finishing up the tea, he went to sit on the couch and took a sip.

he stares blankly at the cup of tea before scowling and put it down on the table full of books. he took one of the book and flip to the first page, reading it.

childe on the other side had been enjoying his trip, hanging out with lumine and zhongli most of the time. having forgotten about everything else, he just shrug it off and talk with lumine in attempt for a spar

"come on, comrade! just one spar! i promise i'll be gentle." said the ginger, grabbing lumine by the shoulder and shook her back and forth. "stop shaking her, you carrot head!" paimon shouted angrily.