𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

Morning came by as the two is still sleeping peacefully and holding one another closely. The day was starting with peace until the door was slammed open.

"Big brother! I knew you were here!" Said teucer as he ran into the room and jumped on the bed. Scaramouche woke up with a grunt and rubbed his eyes.

Childe sat up and yawned. "Teucer, don't jump on the bed.." He said as he push his hair back. "Okay! But you have to get down quick! Breakfast's ready!"

Teucer got off the bed and went to go eat breakfast. Scaramouche and childe looked at each other silently before childe spoke out.

"Wanna continue sleeping?" He said and scaramouche let out a scoff "obviously. Dumb ginger.." Scaramouche lay back down on the bed, which childe followed.

".. I never thought you'd be the type to sleep a lot and slack off" childe joked as scaramouche glared at him. "Ugh.. Do you know how tired I was from working?" Scaramouche replied.

Childe chuckled and played with scaramouche's hair. "I know, I know, I was just messing with you!" Childe said with a warm smile. Scaramouche rolled his eyes and look away before closing his eyes.

Childe's smile widened as he patted scaramouche's head and stroking his hair. Scaramouche bury his face on childe's chest.

It feels new and weird but in a good way.. But it wasn't long before they were abruptly interrupted by childe's mom.

"Boys, aren't you eating?" She spoke out before seeing the two cuddling close to one another. She covers her mouth with a hand and hold the doorknob.

"Ehem, sorry for interrupting boys, come down when you feel like it" she said with a smile as she closed the door.

"Mom!-" childe uttered as he sat up. He sighed when she had already went down. He looked and scaramouche beside him, seeing the flustered look on the boy.

"Pft, look at that rose red face" childe teased and scaramouche punched him in the guts. "Shut the fuck up or I'll make you" replied scaramouche.

The ginger seemed intrigued as he grinned at scaramouche. "Oh, then make me, scara" challenged the ginger.

Scaramouche narrowed his eyes as he sat up. "Is that a challenge?" He said while maintaining an eye contact. "Yes it is" replied the ginger as he lean in and squint his eyes.

Scaramouche pushed childe off the bed and got on top of him, holding a pillow. "Wait scara-" childe was cut off as scara angrily cover childe's mouth using the pillow.

"Boys! What was that noise?" Shouted childe's mom. The two paused and childe replied, "nothing mom! Something fell!" Childe shouted back with a smile.

"Alright! Be down soon boys! The food will get cold!" She shouted back. Childe smiled as he look at scaramouche.

"What?" Scaramouche said with an annoyed tone. "Uhm-, yeah, comrade, I think you should get off me. Don't want my mom to think what she'd think" childe said with a smile.

Scaramouche blushed as he got off of childe. The ginger smiled and got up as well. "You almost suffocated me, comrade. I like that" childe said playfully.

Scaramouche took a step back as he looked away then back at childe. "Wha-" "anyways, we should head down" childe cuts scaramouche off as he drags scaramouche downstairs.

"Stop dragging me, I can walk on my own.." Said scaramouche as he pull his arm away. Childe shrugged as he took a seat and eat.

Scaramouche sat next to childe and hesitantly eats. The food had a pretty strong taste. It's not his type of food, but he still eats it to avoid appearing rude.