𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙲𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐!

Scaramouche is reading a book as per usual. it was quite early, and childe is still sleeping. Scaramouche sat on his bed, reading with a calm expression.

He was soon disturbed by a loud thud in childe's room. Seems like the Ginger's awake. Childe slam open scaramouche's door with an annoyed look and soaking wet.

"What? Thanking me for waking you up early? " scaramouche said with a mischievous grin. "Hell no. Is it necessary to put a timer to splash a bucket of water on me?!" Childe replied furiously.

"What can you do? Absolutely nothing cause it already happened." Scaramouche turned his attention back to his book and childe walked towards scaramouche and grabbed him by the hair.

"Ow- what the fuck?!" Scaramouche glared at childe, who is also glaring back. "If you do that one more time, I'll perhaps have to take matters in my own hands" childe said.

"Heh, I'd like to see you try." Scaramouche said, narrowing his eyes as childe let go of his hair. "Oh, i will do as I said. Mark my words." Childe replied, turning and left scaramouche's room.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes, as he fixed his messed up hair. He then sighed, reading his book yet again. He could care less about what the ginger had planned, thinking childe wouldn't dare to do a thing.

Meanwhile, childe had already planned something as he bathe. The warm water against his skin feels calming. He let his thoughts slip away with the water, but hold on with his revenge.

He soon got out the bathroom and got dressed. He went to the kitchen and saw scaramouche, drinking hot water. Childe grab the cup before scaramouche could have a sip.

"Hey-" the shorter harbinger said, glaring at childe. The ginger held the cup out of scaramouche's reach and smirked. "What? Too short?"

Scaramouche grits his teeth as he walks past childe, sitting on the couch and read his book. Childe put the cup down, raising a brow at scaramouche.

"What are you even reading? I've never seen a second of you not reading that book." Childe said, walking to sit next to scaramouche. "It's not your business." scaramouche said, rolling his eyes.

Childe shrugged and crossed his arms as stare at scaramouche. "Don't you have other things to do?" Scaramouche questioned as he closed he book and put it down.

"Nah, I'm bothering you cause I'm bored as hell" childe replied, leaning back against the couch. Scaramouche raised a brow in response. "Then just find something to do" he said with a groan.

"That's not a good thing to say, cause I might just do you-" childe said before a book was thrown on his face. Scaramouche got up and went to his room.

"I swear, you're the stupidest person I know" scaramouche muttered, shutting the door once he entered his room. Childe chuckled as he watched scaramouche walk away.

"I'll have so much fun teasing him like this" childe said to himself with a smirk. "But now I have nothing to do" he added, laying on the couch.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Childe was woken up by scaramouche and he sat up on the couch. "Fuck- I fell asleep" he muttered before an envelope was dropped on his lap.

He glanced at scaramouche, confused. "It's by your brother. Can't you just read?" Scaramouche said with an annoyed tone, crossing his arms.

"Okay, geez, don't need to be rude about it" childe said as he open the envelope to read the letter. Once he finished reading he immediately get up and put on his coat.

"Where the hell are you going?" Scaramouche asked as childe suddenly wanted to go outside. "Oh to meet my family. Why? You wanna come along?" Childe glanced at scaramouche as he said this.

"Uh, I didn't say I want to." Scaramouche huffed as he raised a brow. "Oh come on, just once." Childe said, trying to get scaramouche to come along.

He did this for 20 minutes more before the shorter male finally agreed. "Holy fuck, fine! I'll come along" scaramouche groaned as he got up and put his coat on as well.

"Oh, before heading straight to my house- I'll need to get some groceries for my family" childe drag scaramouche towards a store as they both picked some fruits.

"You keep putting in a rotten one.." Scaramouche said with a sigh. "Hey, it's all about the fun. I've told them I might take you with me someday" childe said with a warm smile.

"You told your family that?? What the hell?" Scaramouche was in a daze as childe told him that. "Why, yes. My brothers and sister is quite excited to see you" childe shrugged.

Scaramouche was unsure on what to feel. Delighted? Happy? Angry? He don't know. He just went with the flow.

"Hey, let's get some sweets" childe spoke, snapping scaramouche out of his trance. He was dragged into a store full with sweets. He's doesn't enjoy sweets as much, but he doesn't hate the taste.

"Scara you've been in deep thoughts for a while now, are you ok?" Childe asked as he paid for the chocolates. "I'm fine don't act like we're some kind of couples now." Scaramouche said and rolled his eyes.

"Huh? I mean- we always act like one, don't we??" Childe said before being punched on the arm. "Ow! Hey, now- I'm carrying some stuff here"

"Deal with it" scaramouche said with crossed arms. Childe groaned as they both walk out of the store. They bought a few more stuff and started to head towards childe's house.

Childe opened the door and let scaramouche in, walking in after and closing the door behind them. "Geez, it's messy" scaramouche complained as he look around the house.

"Hey, have no one told you not to make complaint when the owner is around?" Childe said taking his coat off. "No. Not that I care." Scaramouche shrugged as he take his coat off as well.

Childe rolled his eyes and went in, which scaramouche followed. He sat on the sofa with a sigh as scaramouche looked around in the house.

Childe was then surprised by his little brother jumping over his shoulder. "Big brother! You came!" The boy says in joy.

Scaramouche walked towards then and stood next to childe. "Yeah, of course I came." Childe said to his dear little brother, teucer. "Now, that's disgustingly sweet." Scaramouche said.

_______________________________________________

Words: 1069

I can't.. I can't with the 69 :')

Anyway- I rushed this. The next chapter might come next month cause I have exam soon.

┌(˵༎ຶ ل͟ ༎ຶ˵)┐ 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑚