I need to fix this

Sasuke's pov

After seeing Naruto cry over me ignoring him I felt like shit. Yep, that sums it up. I know I've been ignoring him but it's not because he's "clingy" or any stupid thing like that. I like it when I can help him, I like hugging him, wiping his tears away, holding him close and just being for him. That's my problem, I like it too much. I like Naruto too much. I didn't want Naruto to notice it so I decided to spend a little less time with him and it turned out the way it did so this plan sucked ass. I sighed and left the warm bed to take a shower and invite Kakashi over for breakfast. I made sure to not wake Naruto up. I swear this dobe can sleep for twenty hours and still be tired.

When I was ready to leave I put a small note next to Naruto so he'll know why I'm not home when he wakes up. I knew Kakashi won't be asleep at this hour. When it comes to sleeping he's the exact opposite of Naruto. He can sleep for four hours and not sleep for the next twenty. It's not like he does much during the day except for reading his porn books anyway. When I made it to his door I didn't bother myself with knocking, I just entered his apartment through the open window and searched for him.

- Oi, Kakashi - I said loudly while going to his kitchen.

- Yo - he said from behind me. I totally did not almost die.

- Wanna eat breakfast with Naruto and me? - I asked turning around to look at him.

- Sure - he eye smiled. - When?

- Now, put on some normal clothes and let's go - I sighed looking at his pajamas.

- I'll be right back - he answered and left me in the middle of his kitchen. When he came back he  looked almost like a civilian.

- Let's go - I said and we went on our way to my home. When we reached our destination I immediately went to my bedroom just to see Naruto still asleep. I smiled and closed the door silently to not disturb his sleep. I went downstairs just to see Kakashi already preparing something to eat.

- Why is it so quiet? - he asked not turning around.

- Naruto's still asleep so shush - Kakashi hummed at that and continued on making whatever he was making so I sat down and watched him silently. When Kakashi finished with our breakfast, we heard some shuffling coming from the bedroom. I smiled, put the food on our plates and waited for Naruto to come and eat with us. When he came to the kitchen, he looked so cute and lost that I could melt. His hair was all messy and he was rubbing his eye with his fist. He looks like a sweet little kid when he's wearing my clothes, they're too big for him but I don't want him to wear anything else. My clothes may be too big but at the same time they look perfect on him.

- Huh...? - he said in a sleepy voice. - Kakashi-sensei...? - he asked looking more confused than ever.

- Hn, dobe. Sit down, let's eat - I said patting the seat next to me. Naruto just nodded and rubbed his eye again which made me smile. That's when I realized Kakashi was looking at me so I looked back and stared at him daring him to say something. He just smiled and turned to Naruto.

- Good morning, Naruto. How did you sleep? - he asked.

- Morning, Kakashi-sensei. I slept good, thanks. - I pouted at that. No "good morning" for me? C'mon!

- What is it, Sasuke? - Kakashi asked with a smirk.

- I hope you choke on your food and die - I said making sure Naruto couldn't hear me and I started to eat when he finally sat down next to me. 

The whole breakfast was a nightmare, seriously. Every time I looked at Naruto, I saw Kakashi smirk at me. It pissed me off to the point where I kicked him under the table when he was chewing his food just to see him choke on it. I won't lie, it brought a small smile to my face. Naruto was oblivious to all this, he was too busy eating and asking Kakashi stuff like "how did you make it?", "what is it called?", "did it take long?". After thinking about it I noticed that he never looked at me or talked to me. Not even once since he came down for breakfast. He ate his food, complimented on it, said his thanks and that was pretty much it. When we said our goodbyes and Kakashi left, Naruto turned on his heel and wanted to walk away but I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.