Beat 3

Gwen laid down on her bed. Her head hurt. Badly. Her wrists suddenly itched. She scratched and scratched and couldn't stop. Everything hurt.

 "Gwen dear are you okay?" Her mom's voice said from behind her bedroom door. 

"Just don't feel well!" She called out. 

She started to itch her wrist uncontrollably as the itched more and more. She started to hear the cars from outside, the water dripping from her sing. She put a pillow over her head but the sounds increased. How would she sleep?! 

Gwen opened her eyes. She was tired and oddly sweaty. She sat up, and it was morning. She itched her wrists again and stood up. She looked in the mirror and she was wearing the same

clothes from the night before. She went to open her drawer and fell back. She looked at her hands and the knobs were in them. 

Gwen's eyes widened. 

She took a step back. She dropped the knobs and took more steps back. She put her hands on the wall to take a breath. She went to take her hands off but they wouldn't.  She pulled harder. Her hands had stuck. 

Gwen put her foot on the wall and tried to unstick herself. Nothing worked. Worry and fear flooded Gwen. She tried to take her foot off the wall but that stuck too. 

NO NO NO NO! Wait... why are my thoughts so loud? Maybe I have to relax?!

She relaxed herself and her hands and foot unstuck. She took a step back and itches her wrists. She looked at them and they had like a spider web marking on them. 

She looked at the spider bite. It was still the same. 

She got changed and remembered she had school. She got changed again, and stopped. She looked at herself and pulled her shirt up. 

What the???? 

Gwen was so confused. She had abs and didn't even exercise often. She grabbed her stuff and and ran out. 

"Gwen dear are you feeling better?" Her mother said. 

"Yup!" She ran to the bathroom and closed the door with two fingers so it wouldn't brake. 

She brushed her hair, and put her headband behind her blonde hair, and bangs. Gwen after all could pull off the bangs perfectly. She took a deep breath and walked out and put some teal high tops on. 

She grabbed her backpack not wanting food and left.

Gwen walked awkwardly, and tried not to touch much at the school. Peter looked at her carefully as he walked with her after seventh period.

"Are you sure your feeling fine?" 

"YUP! Never better!" 

STOP GWEN! Why is my voice in my head so LOUD! 

She walked more to her locker. She did the combination and used two fingers to open in fear of braking it. She grabbed a book and closed the locker gently. She felt something cross her body. 

A tingle. 

She looked up as a football came flying at her face. She closed her eyes. She didn't feel anything. She opened them. 

Her hand had caught the football. 

"NICE! THROW IT BACK!" Gwen looked at the boy. 

She threw it back and he caught it. It was a perfect throw, and when he caught it he winced. 

Gwen took a deep breath trying not to show a worried face. Her wrists itches again and Peter noticed the marks. 

"What's wrong with your wrists?" Gwen looked at them. 

Come on think fast! 

"My drumsticks keep hitting my wrists so now it's all callused up."

Gwen said softly. Peter looked down. "That must suck. They kinda look like a spider web." 

"Yeah... it dose suck." 

Gwen hated lying to Peter, but she had know clue what was wrong with herself. 

What's wrong with you! He's been your best friend since Harry Osborn left.

Gwen sighed. She walked down the hallway where most of the students were. Noises filled her head and that tingle feeling went through all her body. 

The voices of people increased. Gwen cupped her ears. She walked into class as a raging headache came on. 

The voices got louder, and her tingle sensation increased. Gwen grabbed her ears. She let go and grabbed her desk in eighth period. She heard the wood start to brake and she pulled her hands back. 

This has to be the worst day of her life.

Gwen walked out of school with Peter. He opened the door and then grabbed Gwen and pulled her back. 

"What are you doing?" 

"SHH!" 

Gwen looked at him. "What?" 

"IS THAT PARKER I HERE!"

Peter fixed his new glasses. His eyes pleaded, but it was too late. 

"Hey there Parker." 

Flash came up and went to grab Peter. Gwen felt a tingle, and reacted to it.

She pushed Flash and he went flying into the lockers. 

"BACK OFF!" She said angrily.

Flash looked at her, in fear and shock. He stood up and ran off. There was a dent in the lockers.

"What... the..." Gwen looked at her hands. She looked at Peter who was shocked. "I was um... just tired of him being a jerk." She said softly. 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN! You just dented the lockers!

Peter nodded his head, he too shocked like her. "Um... yeah." He said softly.

Gwen ran outside. Her heart pounding. She was glad the day was over. Her heart still pounded from what happened. She looked at her hands and then felt the marks on her wrists.

She felt the tingle and it said to press the mark but she didn't. She looked up as two men in suits approached her. 

"Gwendolyn Stacy, we would like you to come with us." 

Gwen looked at them in fear. 

ITS THE GOVERNMENT! RUN WHILE I CAN! 

She looked at them thoroughly. "Don't you need my parents approval?" 

"We already do." One of the men said. 

Gwen's heart stopped.

They lead her over to a limousine. "What a fancy way of transportation..." She said. 

They led her in and she froze. She was scared. Her tingle feeling went off like crazy. She took a deep breath, as the car drove off and away from school.

This had to be the worst day of her life.