Beat 7

Gwen had been 'learning' from Harry how to do stuff. She hadn't jumped off the building so they just focussed of her Strength, Agility, and the Webs. Although, Harry had her climb upside down so he could run some tests to see if she got light headed, but she never did. 

At home she would watch Crime Stoppers, and be utterly terrified, saying her childhood was gone. She also watched lots of fighting movies. 

Her room was moist to help when she was practicing shooting webs in her room, problem was she had to clean them and throw it out the window of the building. 

At school Flash didn't mess with her, and Peter would always smile. Not to mention Flash always talked about the hero who saved him. Peter would get uncomfortable for some reason but nobody knew why. 

Gwen and Peter walked into Chemistry. 

"So I was thinking about what happened to your family, and I think—" 

"Nope, you can't start a talk like that!" Peter said laughing. 

"It's not as talk, it's a figure of speech." Gwen corrected. 

Peter laughed. "Good for you." He said smiling. 

"Thanks!" The two sat down in chemistry, and Gwen looked at Peter. 

She went to tell him something, but she saw a green thing behind his cheek. It kinda looked like a scale. 

"Hey, you have something green on your face, behind your cheek." 

Peter looked at her. He felt his face. "I do?! Um I'll be back." He said. 

With that he ran off. Gwen raised a eyebrow. Her senses went off. Something was wrong and Gwen wanted to know what.

A phone buzzed. Gwen looked down at the dresser after school. A two text messages awaited. It was from Peter. Gwen put her pencil down and shot a web pulling her phone up. She was sitting in a corner on the wall doing her Calculus homework. She looked at the message.

Peter: Question, you said yes 2 me 2 go as friends 2 prom, but I can get you some'n if you want

Gwen looked at it. She texted back.

Gwen: I'm ok. Thanks tho Np How are you?

Peter: I'm good, u? Good. I still can't find tickets for the movie What?!? That's stupid Ikr? I got to go, Aunt may needs help with laundry 

Gwen: Ok. Bye

Peter: Bye

Gwen sniffled. Her allergy's were acting up, but it wasn't pollen that made her sick now, it was the bug spray her mom got. 

It didn't choke her, it just made her nose stuffy. 

Gwen looked at the calendar. Prom was in a few days. It made her realize that all the 'training' with Harry made stuff go by quickly. 

Harry got a little bit better, he was walking again, and was just told in a few days he would be released from the hospital, till things went south again. 

Her senses went off. She got off the wall, and looked out the window. A man ran out of the gas station with a gun. 

Gwen shot a web and got a hoodie, and a mask. She but them on and jumped out the window.

Gwen kicked the man down. She took his gun and crushed it with her hands. She shot webs tying the man up. 

Sirens came.