Beat 13

Gwen sat down. 

She ripped her mask off and teared up. 

She whipped the blood off her face and tried to hold the tears back. She clenched her fists and looked at the beautiful sky. Gwen had found herself on top of a small old building, and felt ready to move the building with fear and sorrow.

Her best friend... she tried to kill him... 

Did I... kill him?  

Gwen pulled her knees up to her face. She heard a thud and didn't look up. Her senses went off a little. There was a silence. 

"Erm... you... okay?"  The creepy voice said. 

Gwen didn't look up. She heard someone sit down next to her and felt a hand pat her back. 

Gwen looked up and whipped her face.

"Let's just  get you somewhere. I think we can fix you up." Harry muttered.

"Me?! I-I don't need fixed... up."

Harry nodded his head and gave a smile. He still looked terrifying, but how were they gonna sneak him in somewhere? 

"Erm... you're healing." He said softly. 

Gwen looked up. She didn't care, and Harry knew that too.

Gwen walked into her house. She was in her normal clothes now.

She saw her dad. 

He was talking to her mother and brothers. 

"D-D-Dad? D... did he..." 

Her father nodded his head. He knew who Gwen was talking about. 

Everyone went silent as Gwen ran to her room. 

She heard her father say something though, "We're going to catch that Spider person. I'm going to avenge what she did to Peter. For Gwen's sake." 

"I know you loved Peter like a son George, but what if it was the right call? You saw what he turned himself into." Her mother said.

 "But in the end his heart was in the right place. I haven't told Gwen that he became such a creature. But he was killed. That's why I'll kill that spider girl. She is officially a fugitive of the law."

Gwen walked into school. Flash came walking up. 

Gwen grabbed him and pinned him at a locker. He flung his hands in the air. 

"Calm down Calm Down! I just wanted to talk!" 

Gwen let go. "Um... sorry." 

"No it's fine... I lost my uncle a while back. I just wanted to tell you I get it." 

Gwen nodded her head. She walked away to chemistry. She saw his empty seat.

Gwen walked into Oscorp. She walked over and snuck around. She got into the elevator and clicked on restricted, typed in the code Harry gave her, and took a deep breath.

Gwen found a door when the elevator opened. She closed her eyes and her senses took over. 

She saw a figure, or not saw, but sensed it. 

She opened her eyes and knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" 

"Depends Harold? Or the News is calling you a Goblin."