The Realm of Time

Ning Yuexi found some groups standing and discussing in the front two days later. Naturally, others also saw this scene.

"The gate is about to appear! Come on!" Xie Yue came after inquiring. Hu Leina exclaimed, "Ah! It’s still early! Why will it appear now?" Though a question, she didn’t wait for the answer and rushed to pack up. The tent and other tools were taken back in her soul guide.

The sky was a bit dimmer than the previous two days.

After making sufficient preparations both mentally and physically, they waited patiently. And soon a drastic scene happened. The sky further dimmed. Bright green, blue, and purple rays appeared in the sky. An aura surrounded all the people present here.

Many people exclaimed. Ning Yuexi was watching the auroras, they were fascinating.

A vortex was created not far from them.

"It’s the gate! The gate is open!" Who knows who screamed and a few groups rushed in.

One of her sect members asked, "Should we also go?" Yuexi shook her head, "No, wait a bit longer."

She found people from the blue thunder tyrannous sect heading towards the gate. It seemed only the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile sect and the Blue Thunder Tyrannous sect were going into this ruin among the top three sects. And about the clear sky sect? Oh, they are already in seclusion.

"Let's go. It's safe." Xu Shaoyan said. Ning Yuexi also hummed and followed.

The moment they stepped into the vortex, a bright light engulfed them and they passed out.

Somewhere deep in the forest.

Ning Yuexi woke up and pressed a hand on her head. Her head was ringing. Opening her eyes with difficulty, Ning Yuexi found that she was alone. The sun was in the west.

At this time in the Starduo Great Forest.

Bibi Dong had just opened her eyes. It took her two days to absorb a hundred thousand-year-old soul ring and soul bone.

"Congratulations Pope!"

"Congratulations on your success."

Bibi Dong raised her hand and others instantly stopped their fluttery. She stood up gracefully and cast a spell to be dust-free. She looked in the direction of the lake not far away and looked away.

"This time I have to fill up my second soul rings as much as possible before going back. Elder Yue Guan, where's that little rabbit?" Bibi Dong spoke slowly but each of her words had an underlying force.

Elder Yue Guan hesitated for a bit and said, "Your majesty, that rabbit was rescued by Titan Giant Demon Ape and Sky Azure Bull Python. We couldn’t stop them. Forgive us, Your Majesty. We are incompetent."

Bibi Dong: "Forget it. I will personally get their soul rings in the future. Elder Yue Guan, send some people to look for a suitable soul beast with an average age of 50,000."

Yue Guan: "Yes, your majesty."

"Wait, did the children enter the ruin?"

"Yes, they entered two days ago."

"Who knows how long it will take them to walk out of the ruin? This time the ruin is very mysterious and we couldn’t count it. Hopefully, they can come out unscathed."

A few hours later, their subordinates came with the news of soul beasts and they started their journey again.

Back in the realm, Xu Shaoyan looked around carefully. There was basically no one other than him here. The sky was orange and cloudless. There were tall trees surrounding him. It was very easy for people to get lost here.

Xu Shaoyan glanced at his soul guide, which was the exact copy of Ning Yuexi's Moon Heart but golden. He almost laughed when Ning Yuexi gave him this soul guide. Her subconscious behavior was so clear. But she was still a dumb-head.

Anyway, this storage soul guide had the same capacity as Moon Heart, but there's one thing special about it. It can detect Moon Heart from anywhere. At first, he didn’t realize, that when Ning Yuexi left for her sect, he found his soul guide was abnormal. Gradually he found out its true use.

He didn’t know where Ning Yuexi found it but one thing for sure, she didn’t know this soul guide had this function. Wasn’t it like a walking tracker?

He named it Dawn. It is well matched with its appearance.

He inserted a wisp of soul power in it and threw it in the air. Dawn flew up and moved towards the south before running out of soul power and falling in his hand again.

"It seems like we are going to the south."

Ning Yuexi found something off about this place. She moved for an hour only to end up at the same place. The sun was also fixed in the sky. Not moving.

It seemed like someone pressed the pause button at the sun. She felt the sun should be sinking at this time. But it was the same as before.

A terrible premonition emerged in her heart. The system was also under maintenance. She couldn’t even ask about what was going on.

She felt tired and sat down leaning on a tree. She had to think with a clear mind. "There must be a solution, there must be a way to leave this place."

She looked around again. There were no animals or birds. But she still felt this place was dangerous. A fruit tree caught her attention. There were a lot of small red cherry-like fruits hanging on its branches. They looked tempting.

But Ning Yuexi wasn’t sure. They might be either poisonous or treasure. But right now she didn’t want to take a risk.

"Might as well just pick some. Might be useful in the future, who knows." After skillfully climbing up the tree, she picked a whole bag of fruits. The tree was quite tall, but it seemed to be taller than before when she looked down.

She seemed to feel something, her eyes enlarged suddenly and she quickly jumped down the tree. At the same time, she used her soul-bone skill.

"Void sword."

A sword about 70 cm with pitch black body. The handle was purple and inlaid with purple gems.

Ning Yuexi slashed her sword behind her without looking back. A huge bang sounded. Something large seemed to hit the ground.

Suddenly the sky turned black. And the moon was hanging on the sky where the sun was. The rushing sound of wind and leaves along with birds tweeter was heard.