Six Years Later

These six years went very fast and people grew up fast.

This year Ning Yuexi is twelve years old. A beautiful young lady. Her previous round face faded and became slender and three dimensional. The rose gold hair was still shiny as it was. She was about 160 cm tall. And her graceful bearing won over the hearts of everyone in the seven treasure glazed tile clan.

System Panel

Name: Ning Yuexi
Age: 12
Martial Soul: Butterfly Treasure Crown
Soul Power: 33
Spiritual power: 40
Soul Ring: 3 [yellow, purple, purple]

Skill Panel

Soul Skill:
1. Heart of begonia [Healing]
2. Blessings [Power amplification]
3. Golden Armour [Defence]

Additional:
1. Heart Separation Technique.

Ning Yuexi was the most satisfied with her spiritual power, at least she won't act like a little fool. These six years, she tried to train hard and improve day be day. But because auxiliary soul masters soul power rise very slowly, even with systems help she reached level 33 in six years.

Looking at the plot, Ning Rongrong was at level 26 when she was twelve. And Oscar reached level 30 when he was fourteen years old. In other words, her soul power improvement is really nothing special.

When she asked about it, the system said, her martial soul was of an extreme attribute. It will be hard to level up in early years.

"Extreme attribute? What is it? Which attribute? Does my martial soul even has an attribute?" Ning Yuexi was shocked and almost didn’t believe it.

[Extreme sacred attribute]

"Sacred? You mean light and life?"

[Yes]

"Isn’t Qian Renxue also fire and extreme sacred attribute? Why is her cultivation so fast?"

[Innate soul power 20]

Ning Yuexi sighed, life is unfair. Every character has more advantages than me.

"Xixi!"

Ning Yuexi shivered and turned to look at the voice that screamed. "What? Why are you screaming?"

"Ohh Xixi! I am finally back after three months, don't you miss me?" Xu Shaoyan with a huge grin came inside her study and sat down beside her on the sofa. As if this study wasn’t her but his.

Ning Yuexi didn’t alienated him after knowing he has no malice towards her from the system six years ago. She tried to be nice but someone did want to be treated nicely. They just have to jump around her bottom line like a monkey. This led to Ning Yuexi's dissatisfaction whenever she saw Xu Shaoyan.

The culprit of her dissatisfaction however smiled freely, didn’t mind her white eye as if accustomed.

Xu Shaoyan found it very novel to tease Ning Yuexi since he was a kid. After testing her patience several times he came to a conclusion that Ning Yuexi doesn’t eat hard. So he mastered coaxing skills and coaxed every time he made her angry.

Ever since he came into this world of soul land novel that he read in his previous life, he resolutely chosed to join Spirit Hall. He didn’t want to be on thw same aide with the protagonist group.  But worshipping Sword Douluo was unexpected.

The most unexpected one was actually Ning Yuexi.

There really was no mention of her in the book. It will be false to say that he didn’t doubt her identity. But after testing out he found she didn’t know little things that happened on the book but quite unnatural when anything major happen.

Who will tell Xu Shaoyan that system plot doesn’t have those details novel has. After all, system cheat is also limited.

Anyway after getting along with Ning Yuexi, he gradually didn’t care about those. After all, now spirit hall and seven treasure glazed tile clan are tied together. Knowing Yuexi's character, she knows how to choose.

Moreover, Xixi is so cute. It feels so nice to rub her face!

Ning Yuexi didn’t know the boy beside her was thinking about rubbing her face, if she knew she will definitely start a fight.

These six years weren’t easy. She had to endure the torture of his pinching her cheeks red.

"Don't talk nonsense! Why are you here?" Ning Yuexi was getting impatient.

"Oh, today is the martial soul awakening ceremony. Rongrong is about to awaken her martial soul. Did you forget it again?" Xu Shaoyan was quite helpless but still maintained a decent smile.

Yes, Ning Yuexi really forgot. But whould she admit it? Absolutely not!

"Of course not. I was about to head there."

"Then let's go together!" Xu Shaoyan stood up suddenly and pulled her hands.

This boy, Yuexi didn’t know what he ate, he grew up super fast. Specially the height. He is already 175 cm tall. Wide shoulders, thin waist. His face is sharp and eyes are deep.

Unexpectedly handsome?

What she care more was his panel.

Name: Xu Shaoyan
Age: 12
Martial soul: Sun Sowrd, Sun
Soul Power: 34
Spiritual power: 40
Soul rings: 3 [Sun sword]

He didn’t have system cheat, then why the hell he cultivate so fast?

"System come out!"

[Yes host?]

"Other people’s system gives more powerful rewards. They have lottery, mall and what not! Why don’t I have any of those?"

[Oh you think beautifully. Why not ask this system to make you god in one fell swoop?]

"Yes. You are right! Do it!"

[...]

"By the way, I noticed that something is wrong with you recently! You are not the cold system anymore? "

[Host, I was upgraded when you become a third ring soul master]

"Why didn’t you say it? Is notification not turned on?"

[It's turned on. You were sleeping at that time host.]

"Oh. Is there anything beside your sudden iq increase?"

[This system's iq was always high, host.]

[There's a new function. Look at the panel to see it.]

Ning Yuexi didn’t speak anymore and opened the system panel. There she found an extra icon that was diamond shaped.

She tapped open it and found it was actually a trading site.

[Host you can trade here anything. You can exchange things of the same values only. For example, if you get one soul bone you don’t need, you can exchange one from here that suits you of the same value and age. Another, if you want to get anything from here, you have to give something of the same value or sometimes fill it up with quantity.]

"Really? That's good! Finally something good!" Ning Yuexi's eyes shined brightly.

On the other hand, Xu Shaoyan who was waiting for her, found her ignoring him and in a daze.

Xu Shaoyan smiled mischievously and pinched her face real hard.

"Owww! What are you doing! Let go! Don’t pinch my face!" Ning Yuexi suddenly felt the burning on her face, she cried out.

"Everyone is waiting at the hall. What are you doing in daze? Don't you want to see the awakening?" Xu Shaoyan smiled at her red face.

"Alright! I am going! Don't pinch my face ever again!"

Xu Shaoyan didn’t reply just smiled. How can he not pinch. It's so soft and oily. It feels good to pinch.