Soul Bone

"Storage soul tool? But I don't need it anymore! I already have two."

[Task rewards are fixed, host.]

[But you can exchange it after in the trade option.]

"Oh right! I still have this function! Quick! Open trade window! I want to take a look!" Ning Yuexi was very excited.

[Opening.. ..]

[ Trade ]

[

•Soul tool
•Soul bone
•Metals
•Weapons
•Medicine

]

"Wow! But what about skills? Can that be exchange to?"

[You cannot trade skills.]

Yuexi thought for a moment what enter first, when she suddenly noticed a coin icon under the trade page. "System, what is this?" Although she asked the system but her finger had already touched the icon.

[Space coins]

Ning Yuexi looked at it, it was simply exchange soul coins to space coins. Nothing complicated.

Just...

[100 gold soul coins is equivalent to 1 space coin.]

For the first time after coming in this world Yuexi felt the feelings of not having enough money.

Seeing Ning Yuexi silent, the system poped up. [Do you want to exchange space coins?]

Ning Yuexi looked at her soul tool and found 3 millions golden soul coins in her card. She closed her eyes and said with great difficulties, "Exchange!"

[Exchange successful. Your remaining space coins are 30,000. ]

No matter how Ning Yuexi looked at the numbers, she always felt she suddenly became poor. Although her sect is the richest in Douluo continent, but cannot be spent like water. Her heart hurts so much!

She took a deep breath and called the system, "Let's look at the soul bone section."

[Opening.. ]

[Soul bones]

•12000 years old fiery tiger left arm soul bone.

•38000 years old blue silver grass right arm soul bone.

•58700 years old mirror beast left arm soul bone

•120,000 years old unknown beast right arm soul bone.

[Tap to know more.]

"Wow! There’s even a hundred thousand year old soul bone? Wait a minute!  Why is there only four here?"

[Items refresh once every week, host. You may not see the same items the next time.]

Ning Yuexi was thrilled and tapped the last option. The informations about that 120,000 year old soul bone came to view.

[
Soul beast: Unknown
Soul bone type: Right arm
Soul skills: void sword, life steal
Space coins required to purchase: 29,999
]

[Do you want to purchase this item?]

"Of course! Purchase it!"

[Purchase successful. Congratulations. This item has been placed in the moon heart.]

Fortunately she was in the dormitory alone so Yuexi took the soul bone out. This soul bone was pitch black and hardly resembled a soul bone. "If I want to fuse it in my right arm, how much time is needed?"

[Half an hour, host.]

"So fast?"

[The system is obligated to protect the host in such times. So the system will help the host fuse faster.]

That means she wouldn’t have any accident while fusing soul bones or absorbing soul rings in the future. That's great!

"Then fuse it!"

An hour later, Ning Yuexi quickly followed others to the competition ground. Xu Shaoyan and Zhao Lusi was already waiting for her there. Seeing her coming, Lusi asked, "Why are you so late? We were about to be called!"

"Sorry! Sorry! It was just something. Will we be called next?" Ning Yuexi asked smilingly.

Xu Shaoyan hummed at looked at her deeply. "We have to fight in three stage. First stage will held lottery. Out of the eleven teams, one team will have a pass. Other ten will fight. On the second stage, five and the pass team will fight. And the last stage, the three teams will fight all together. The last team or team member remaining on the field will be the winner."

"Ah! Then who will go to pick up the card in our team?" Ning Yuexi asked.

"I will go! I will go!!" Zhao Lusi jumped up and down with her right hnd rised. Anyone looking at her will feel adorable.

At the end, Zhao Lusi turned out to be lucky, she got the pass at the first stage. The whole time Lusi kept a smug face. Ning Yuexi looked at her and really found her cute.

But Xu Shaoyan didn’t think so. He really felt Ning Yuexi with her chubby cheeks are rhe cutest in the world. Speaking of which, he really want to pinch her face.

They went to the side bench to sit and watch the other teams. After-all you should have better ideas of your opponent. It took about four hours to finish the first stage and Yuexi had to admit, everyone of their class is a genius. Whether their martial souls or cultivation, they are really above the top of the continent.

The golden generation trio won the first stage most beautifully.

In the second stage Ning Yuexi's team will play against a team with no third ring soul master, so Xu Shaoyan proposed to fight alone. Although he sounded very arrogant, he really had the capital to be arrogant. Yuexi really didn’t know what he ate, he actually cultivated to 35 level in just a week.

So, the second stage also went smoothly. Ning Yuexi and Zhao Lusi just stood at the stage and looked at Xu Shaoyan chopping their opponents like some vegetables with his sword.

The final started at the afternoon. The sky was already dyed with orange and purple. The three remaining teams took the stage. The nine people on the stage were all talented. Besides the golden trio, the other team had one third ring soul master and the other two are at level 28, 29.

In the golden generation, Hu Leina was at 26, Xie Yue and Yan were at 29. Only Ning Yuexi's team had two third ring soul masters.

It was as if they tacitly reached a decision. As soon as the referee announced the start of the match, the other two teams turned their attacks towards Xu Shaoyan.

With his highest cultivation, he was a walking threat.

On the other hand, Xu Shaoyan was very leisurely, slowly opened his martial soul, sun sword.

"I will command this match."

Hearing the words, Xu Shaoyan turned his head towards Ning Yuexi and smiled.
"As you please Xixi!"