Huge Misunderstanding

The streets were as bustling as always. From time to time a few carriages were seen. Children's happy noises and giggling could be heard.

Ning Yuexi was picking some fresh apples from the fruit shop. The shopkeeper uncle was very enthusiastic about selling more, would recommend more fruits and talking loudly.

It's been a month. Wuhun Academy has a monthly pass. Every month Academy gives students a day off to refresh and enjoy, Ning Yuexi was looking forward to it for a whole month. She really wanted to cry about why there was no weekly holiday.

But truth to be told, she felt the education system of Wuhun Academy was top notch. In just a month, her laziness was cured to an extent. She could feel her rapid improvement, of course with the system's help.

Since entering the 30th level, her cultivation speed was lowered by half. Even with system tasks, she couldn't speed up her progress. The system said that her martial soul was an extreme sacred one. But Ning Yuexi really couldn't feel the usefulness of this sacred attribute.

"Why are you buying apples?" Lusi askes while carrying her bag full of gadgets that are of little use. "Let's go there, there's a shop selling bracelets. They are so beautiful!"

The whole class planned to come here together. This place was just a little away from Wuhun city border. So when Zhao Lusi asked, the other girls picked up their ears and heard it.

"Really? Let's go and check!" Hu Leina quickly followed her direction to look over. "Oh there really is one shop. But the quality shouldn't be high."

After fighting weekly battles, they were all very close to each others. Although there are competitions, there is true friendship.

That reminded Yuexi of the first weekly battle. The dazzling swordsmanship of Xu Shaoyan on the stage, bought them to victory. Ning Yuexi was dumbfounded. Why didn't she know that Xu Shaoyan was so powerful? He alone fought against three, and on the contrary she was like a vase, standing and doing nothing.

But this didn't discourage her. She felt, it's high time she started practicing fighting seriously. Seven treasure glazed tile clan was really spoiled her.

Oh and she got the storage soul tool from the system. But how to customize and to give whom, she didn't know.

Lusi dragged her towards the shop mentioned with other girls. Some of them really bought some small jewelleries. Ning Yuexi had seen more exquisite jewelleries in her sect, so she didn't feel there was anything worth wasting money for.

But what caught her eyes was a pair of lovers.

The pair was about 15 years old, the girl dragged the boy towards another jewellery shop and bought matching bracelets. The boy was unwilling on the surface but couldn't stop his smile. The girl laughed at him.

Ning Yuexi couldn't help but laugh at them too. They are both underage and still openly dating.

Thinking again, 12 is already considered adult in douluo continent. Whatever.

Ning Yuexi subconsciously looked at her moon heart necklace that Xu Shaoyan gave before and an idea crossed her mind.

"System, I know how to customize that soul tool!"

[Do you want to customize now?]

"Go back and customize!"

So the next day, Xu Shaoyan looked at the same duplicated design on the pendant Ning Yuexi just gave him. The only difference was that this storage soul tool has golden colour and shimmers, and the one Ning Yuexi was wearing was light pink. That's it.

Ning Yuexi didn't feel guilty about it. After thinking all night, she couldn't come up with a good design, so she just told the system to make it similar to her storage soul tool.

"This?" Xu Shaoyan was confused. Did the sun rise from the west? Ning Yuexi actually gave him a gift? That is, matching between couples?

Ning Yuexi felt Xu Shaoyan looked at her very wrongly. But how would she know, her casually coming up with a design would make such a big misunderstanding in the near future.

"Just a return gift. No thanks!" Ning Yuexi felt very proud fo return his favour.

Xu Shaoyan didn't quite believe her.

"Senior brother! Xixi! You are here! Teacher asked for you!" Hu Leina cane running from afar shouting.

"Why did she asked for us?" Ning Yuexi wondered.

Hu Leina: "How would I know? Let's go and find out?"

The pope hall was still as sacred as Ning Yuexi remembered. To be honest, Ning Yuexi really liked this building structures and it's beauty. People really made it so beautiful.

After greeting the pope, all three of them stood aside, waiting for the pope's order.

Bibi Dong looked at the three of them, who knew what she was thinking, she seemes to be in a daze. She looked at Ning Yuexi more.

Ning Yuexi was also confused.

"I called you here today to inform you about something. I will go with two elders to hunt for soul rings for my second martial soul. It may take two to three months. So before I leave for the journey, let me inform you of your tasks." Bibi Dong said in a slow pace very calmly.

As if thinking about something, Ning Yuexi called the system in her head. "System? Are you there?"

[Yes host. System will be available 24/7.]

"Is this the 'heroine and her mother's sacrifice' plot?"

[Yes, host.]

"It really is! Then, is there no task assigned here?"

[No, host. The plot tasks will only start when the protagonists gather at shrek.]

"Oh!"

Ning Yuexi then remembered another character of the plot! The famous Angel God Qian Renxue. Isn't she fifteen years old now?

"System, when will Qian Renxue go to the Tian Duo Kingdom as an undercover?"

[Tomorrow, host.]

"No wonder!" Ning Yuexi secretly looked at the pope and guessed why she looked at her more before. According to the plot, Qian Renxue had beautiful golden long hair. Just like her. Maybe it reminded Bibi Dong of her own daughter.

"Xu Shaoyan."

"Yes teacher?"

"The task is quite confidential, although most of the powerful sects know about it. Near the far north a spatial glitch has been seen. Some are saying that, it might be an ancient ruin. Our elder calculated the time, it's about to open in the next two months and the qualifications to enter the ruin, is above 12 and less then 16 years old." Bibi Dong's voice was still very calm.

"There will be many talented disciples of other sects and kingdoms. Prepare quickly and try your luck there."

"Nana, take Xie Yue and Yan with you too. I will only send you five there. And you five must return back safely."

"Alright don't crowd here anymore, go."

Bibi dong didn't left any scope for denying. All three had to leave the pope's palace one after another. Nana quickly went to find her brother and Yan to inform them.

While Ning Yuexi and Xu Shaoyan was puzzled.

Was there such a plot?

How come they don't know?