Martial Soul Hall

After a long journey, seven treasure glazed tile sect's carriage entered the Martial Soul City. This city is very vast and everyone here is a soul master. The shops on the roadside are selling different gadgets very suitable to soul masters, some shops sell medicines, soul beasts' fur, teeth, scale, or even alchemy, some shops provide weapons of different grades, valuable stones and metals, and storage soul tools too.

A completely small city with its system. Very thoughtfully created. There was almost nothing missing.

Yuexi even heard that, there is a forest under the martial soul hall that is filled with soul beasts. Ning Fengzi even said that the highest soul beast in that forest is about 50,000 years old. But the true age was never mentioned.

Yuexi was very fascinated and in awe. The building structures were all glamorous and powerful. The architects worked on defense while making it look beautiful.

This city has two divisions. They just passed the outer city. In the inner city, every citizen is a high-ranking member of the Spirit Hall.

It took another fifteen minutes to reach the pope's palace where the meeting would take place. There weren’t many extra decorations. The hall gave off a gloomy feeling. When they stepped into the hall, there were already many sects and small kingdom representatives.

The blue lightning tyrannous sect was on one side with indifferent expression, the clear sky sect was nowhere to be seen. In this Douluo continent, there are three upper sects, namely, the blue lightning tyrannous sect, the clear sky sect, and the seven treasure glazed tile sect.

They are friendly to each other and have competitive relationships.

Ning Fengzi took Ning Yuexi towards them to greet them. Behind them, Sword Douluo Chen Xin and Bone Douluo Gu Rong followed closely.

"Sect master Yu Yuanzhen is here early." Ning Fengzi greeted the old man and Ning Yuexi followed her father to call her uncle politely.

"Oh, Sect Master Ning Fengzi is polite. We aren’t that early. These days people are advancing quickly and their achievements are slowly covering the old ones." Yu Yuanzhen seemed to sigh. But he wanted to test the water, whether the seven treasure glazed tile sect are taking sides with Martial Soul Hall.

But martial soul hall is indeed getting bigger and bigger as days go on.

If not for the clear sky sect to offend this they would be oblivious to just how powerful the current Spirit Hall is. After Tang Hao injured the previous pope Qian Xunji badly, the great priest went to the clear sky sect to personally ask for revenge. That's why the clear sky sect retreated from the soul master's world.

"Haha indeed." Ning Fengzi avoided the question without answering and changing the topic very easily. He isn’t called an old fox for nothing.

Ning Yuexi was getting bored. As a six-year-old child with a system-limited IQ, staying in a meeting place of these boring old people, she is exhausted. And yes, she still blames the system for her lack of spiritual power.

There weren’t many children, and even if there were, they were all above twelve years old. She was thinking if she would be able to meet more characters from the plot, when the front guards called out loudly, "The high priest is here! The saint is here. The offerings and the elders are here."

As soon as the voice fell, a group of people walked in. The man in the forefront is very tall with golden hair and doesn’t look too old. Who would guess he is over a hundred years old? Qian Dao Liu, peerless Douluo of level 99.

Ning Fengzi turned towards Yuexi and said, "The meeting will boring, how about a stroll around here?" He knows even if his daughter acts like an old lady, she is still a child.

"Huh?" Ning Yuexi didn’t quite hear him because her attention was on another thing. Or a boy.

She was looking at the pretty sister walking a step behind the high priest. But there was another little head behind her. Yuexi guessed the pretty sister to be the saint and future pope, Bibi Dong. But who was the boy?

[Warning! Warning! Warning!]

[Unknown Energy Detected]

Ning Yuexi was dumbfounded at the triple warning notifications from the system. She wanted to ask the system what was all about but she dared not. There was so much powerful existence here. Every abnormality will be noticed.

She looked at the boy again and found him looking at her with a toothy smile.

Well, cute.

Oh no! Don't look at that!

Ning Yuexi hurriedly looked away. Her behavior completely portrayed a primary school student's awkwardness when caught doing bad things.

Ning Fengzi looked at the whole thing and chuckled.

After everyone was seated, the meeting officially began. It was not that long, considering the previous pope died and they weren’t in the mood to celebrate. As written in the plot, Bibi Dong was crowned as the pope.

After the crowning of the pope, the offerings went away and didn’t participating any longer.

The rest of the meeting was extremely boring where everyone was fighting for gains from the inexperienced pope. To no avail. It proved, the new pope wasn’t a vegetarian.

That cute boy stood beside the pope's seat all the time, making everyone guess his identity.  But the pope remained silent.  

After a long four hours, the meeting finally came to an end with a heavy feast. Before Ning Yuexi could leave with her father, a guard came to inform, "Sect Master Ning, the Pope has a word with you. Please come this way!"

Ning Fengzi looked at Chen Xin and Gu Rong as if asking their opinion and only moved after their affirmative nod. And the pitiful Ning Yuexi had to follow them again.

This guard took them into another meeting room but smaller. The Pope was sitting in the middle and that boy from before stood beside her. The two elders of spirit hall, Yueguan and Gu mei also stood behind them.

"Sect master Ning, please take a seat." the pope spoke politely.

"Thanks to the pope, I don't know why I was called here?" Ning Fengzi sat down.

"No need to be polite. I just have a small request. I hope the sect master can help fulfill it."

"Your highness, please state your request. I will try if I can help."

After being polite with each other. Bibi Dong introduced the boy to them. "This is Xu Shaoyan. My disciple. His martial soul is Sun Sword and he is innately full of soul power. As the sect master can see the spirit hall is not stable these days. I wanted him to follow you to seven treasure glazed tile sect and worship sword douluo to learn sword techniques."

The system that was quite suddenly became active again.

[Unknown Energy Detected]

[
   Name: Xu Shaoyan
   Age: 06
   Martial soul: Sun Sword, Sun.
   Soul power: 13
   Spiritual power: 20
   Soul Ring: 01 (yellow 500+)
]

"Twin martial soul? " Ning Yuexi's surprised eyes met with Xu Shaoyan's playful ones.