Wuhun Academy

As the plot said, Ning Rongrong awakened seven treasure glazed tile pagoda with innate level 9 soul power.

Ning Yuexi stood beside her father throughout the whole ceremony. Ning Fengzi was very happy for his second daughter. Level 9 innate soul power is also very unique in the mainland.

Rongrong trotted towards them after the ceremony ended and threw herself in Ning Fengzi's arm, "Dad! Am i very powerful?"

Like in the plot, Ning Rongrong is very proud and spoiled. But she has no malice, just some petty temper. She is very cheerful and cute. Even Yuexi wants to spoil her.

"Yes yes. Our Rongrong is very powerful! You have to work harder to be as powerful as your sister, okay?" Ning Fengzi rubbed Rongrong's head and spoke in a soft tone.

"Alright!" Ning Rongrong didn’t actually listen at all. She got off him and jump towards Ning Yuexi. Well that's what Yuexi thought.

"Brother Shaoyan!" Ning Rongrong screamed softly.

Ning Yuexi's face was full of black lines. "This stinky girl!"

Ning Rongrong particularly likes to stick to xu shaoyan. She doesn’t even put her sister in her eyes if there's Xu Shaoyan present. As if he was the real brother and she was nothing but air.

Xu Shaoyan smiled helplessly and rubbed Rongrong's head. "Yes! You have finally awakened your martial soul!"

"Rongrong is not a kid anymore!" Rongrong smiled so much her dimple came out.

Ning Yuexi felt jealous and sneered at them. She doesn’t need a younger sister anyways.

After the ceremony ended Xu Shaoyan handed Ning Fengzi a letter that his teacher, the pope sent him.

Ning Fengzi was surprised at the content and looked at Ning Yuexi who was glaring at Ning Rongrong for ignoring her earlier. Ning Yuexi seemed to feel his glance and turned to look at him. "What happened Dad?"

Ning Fengzi looked back at the letter and frowned but asked her, "The pope asked you to study at Wuhun Academy with Xu Shaoyan, they will give you the same care of that of the pope's disciple. What do you think?"

Well that's unexpected.

After-all, everyone who can study at Wuhun Academy is part of Spirit Hall directly or indirectly. They are extremely loyal to Spirit Hall.

She is a member of Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan, not related to Spirit Hall. How come they are willing to let her study. Let alone use the same status as Xu Shaoyan in Wuhun Academy. Doesn’t that mean, she can use as much resources as Xu Shaoyan in Wuhun Academy? 

A pie fell from the sky!

Ning Yuexi is a hypocrite and even that low eq system knows it. Of course this hypocrisy is limited to her inner drama. Even if she screams all day long how much better cheats other people have compared to her, deep inside she knows that no one has such a big cheat like her system.

Ning Yuexi maintained her cold glamorous look and said, "Is it okay?" Although she said it like it was nothing but she was jumping inside. After-all Wuhun Academy is the current number one Academy on Douluo.

"Uncle Ning, don't worry. The teacher likes Ning Yuexi very much and that's why she sent this letter. And I will also have to go back there, I will take care of Xixi." Xu Shaoyan jumped to meddle in.

Xu Shaoyan has already mastered sword techniques that sword douluo taught him these six years. If he wants to advance in his sword, he has to work on it himself. Thus, Pope called him back three months ago to return to Spirit Hall.

Who knows what Xu Shaoyan said to Bibi Dong, she really was a little interested in Ning Yuexi. But the proposal of Wuhun Academy was all Xu Shaoyan's scheme. To this, Bibi Dong didn’t say much just stared at him until he blushed red.

"Who asked you to take care of me? I can take care of myself! Hump!" Ning Yuexi almost rolled her eyes regardless of etiquette.

No one put her words to ears.

Ning Fengzi thought for a while. Although Spirit Hall and Seven treasure glazed tile clan have no feud, as one of the upper three clans, their clan has to maintain friendship with the other two. It’s already clear that clear sky sect is the enemy of the Spirit Hall.

That's why he was still hesitating. But Xu Shaoyan, the pope's disciple has worshipped Sword douluo of their clan. This can be considered friendship. Then there's no reason to stop his eldest daughter from not enjoying the favours spirit hall returns.

"Alright, Yuexi you can prepare and attend Wuhun Academy with Shaoyan." Ning Fengzi decided.

"Okay dad!" Naturally Ning Yuexi was happy. But Ning Rongrong was not happy at all.

"Brother Shaoyan! Are you going to leave Rongrong here? I also want to go with you!"

Ning Yuexi finds this kind of whiney children annoying. If you want to whine, whine at her. Why does she have to whine at that Xu Shaoyan?

"Rongrong, don't make trouble!" Ning Fengzi could only stop her like this.

In just two days, Ning Yuexi and Xu Shaoyan started their journey to Martial Soul City. With the blessings of her dad and two grandpas her journey was smooth and comfortable.

Along the way, Xu Shaoyan tried many ways to strike upon a conversation only to end up with a quarrel or a cold shoulder.

But it didn’t discourse his at all. He smiled at her softly. Of course, he knew how to take advantage of his face. After-all, if he didn’t realise Ning Yuexi is a face control in the past six years, he is really shaming his own IQ.

Ning Yuexi really couldn’t bare to say anything harsh to that handsome face. So she had to get used to the constant Xixi this, Xixi that, that Shaoyan spouted.

"Xixi, this is for you." Xu Shaoyan suddenly handed her a necklace with only one pink diamond in it. It looked like a pink moon hanging on the silver chain.

Ning Yuexi's attention got stuck on it. It was simply beautiful.

"What is this?"

"I just found this stone on my way back to the clan. I thought the stone was quite special so I bought it. When I saw it, the first thing I thought of was you, so I am giving it to you. A beautiful necklace for the beautiful lady!"  Xu Shaoyan simply put the necklace around Ning Yuexi's neck. The action was so smooth that Yuexi didn’t have time to understand the situation.

"And I named it Moon Heart."

And the system went online at that moment leaving her speechless and at shock.

[Item found]

Name: Moon Heart
Origin: Pink Moon Stone
Speciality: High affinity with the moon. Can increase soul power 10% faster at night. Can provide 50 cubic metres of space that can store living things.
Affinity with the host: 78%

The author has something to say:

Yuexi is just the daughter in law. Shaoyan is my real good baby! Wuwuw✨

Yuexi: "..."