Teaser 3 [SPOILER] The Rose Garden

Taylor came out in her towel, barely wrapped around her and stuck her tongue out at her fiancée with her hair dripping onto her toes, "What's up over there?"

"Nothing," Grace replied quietly as she took in the view. Taylor went to the dresser to get out some fresh underwear but dropped it and as she reached down to pick it up, her ass was on full display, "You're sexy."

"Are you ogling me in a towel?" Taylor chuckled as she slipped the underwear on.

Grace hummed affirmatively as the towel went on the floor and Taylor pulled a shirt from the other drawer, letting it fall over her frame loosely. She left the towel in the hamper before she got onto the bed by jumping from the foot, landing on her stomach next to the brunette and using her elbows to prop herself up.

"I'm glad you think I'm sexy after all these years. I don't know if you knew this, but I'm thirty so that's like... I'm essentially an old cat lady," the singer chuckled as she rolled so her lead was on Grace's lap. Grace's fingers landed in her wet hair and combed through it as the curls began to form.

"You're not old," Grace promised her, "I'm certain that even when you are an octogenarian, I'll still find you attractive."

"An octogenarian?"

"Someone who is between eight and eighty-nine years old," Grace explained, "You better live to at least eighty-nine. I plan on living to ninety-two."

"You can't just plan that," Taylor cracked a smile, "You're going to get old and grey with me. Isn't that sweet but also a little sickening?"

"It was you or Charles, at least you'll still have hair that can turn grey," they'd made a joke about Grace's prior situation now that it wasn't too fresh. Everything had worked out how it should have in their eyes. Charlie was happy, Grace was happy and Taylor was happy.

They didn't even need to form a throuple to achieve it.