7

Grace took her time removing Taylor's jeans.

For whatever reason, Taylor had put on bottoms that fit her waist perfectly but funnelled out by her ankles and that meant that despite the lack of belt, Grace couldn't sneak her hand in for easy access.

She had her up against the wall, they did not finish making it to the bed. They knew it was likely they would at some point once the clothes were off, but Grace took lead in a kiss that felt like one of the first they had ever shared. It was so much more passionate than the half-hearted ones Taylor had given her during the colder months of their relationship.

"I need you," Taylor panted as she ran her fingers along Grace's abdomen towards her bra. Grace had conveniently pushed her thigh between Taylor's legs and while it did really nothing for her, it felt like she was teasing her.

Grace undid the button slowly, sealing their lips in a kiss again before she let the button go and considered whether or not she'd pull the top off her girlfriend yet. She was having too much fun holding her hips against the wall and watching her squirm.

"Please," Taylor had her eyes closed as the brunette trailed down her neck with peppered kisses.

"Beg like a good girl," Grace cracked a smile as she could feel Taylor's body stiffen at the comment.

Taylor felt her face go hot at the idea. It was Grace and Grace knew every inch of her body, but the idea of having to ask before she finally got any relief was painful to her pride.

Grace's fingers dug deeper into Taylor's hips when she didn't get a response. She stopped kissing her neck and pulled back only to realize Taylor had completely ignored her and was enjoying the feel of her lips on her skin.

"My darling," Grace hummed and waited for Taylor's blue eyes to open and look at her. Grace smiled when she did. She removed her strong grip on Taylor's waist and ran her fingers up her abdomen from the sides, "Did you forget to listen?"

"No," Taylor blushed, "I just chose to ignore it."

Grace did not appreciate that.

"At least you are honest," Grace's mind had already begun to wander towards the ways Taylor could make that up to her. She was sure she would come up with something good.

"That's being good, isn't it?" Taylor asked playfully, she could see Grace's eyes grow darker.

"No," Grace chuckled drily as Taylor bit her bottom lip with anticipation, "But don't worry. You'll learn, I'm sure of it."

For just a second, Taylor was nervous. It was so brief that by the time Grace began to pull up her shirt, she hadn't fully registered it in her brain. Grace knew just how to get to her, just the right amount to mess around before Taylor really would give in and beg.

Grace guided the shirt off Taylor's frame and took a step back until she was able to sit on the mattress. She started to undo the buttons on her blouse, still in the same clothes she had worn to work. One after the other, they came undone as Taylor stayed against the wall.

"What next?"

"What?" Taylor choked out. Those were not the words she had been expecting. She didn't know what she was expecting, in all reality.

Grace's face let out the tiniest hint of amusement, "If you don't want to listen, you can be in charge. What should I do next?"

Taylor waited for the laugh, the just kidding moment— but it didn't come. Grace sat still on the bed, her blouse hung around her shoulders to expose her bra.

"Take off your pants?"

"Was that a question, darling?"

"Take off your pants," she corrected herself.