27

"We should stop," Grace smiled into the kiss in the back of the car. Taylor's hand was on her inner thigh, the thick privacy screen up separating them from the driver. It kept inching closer and closer to where she wanted it to be but knew it shouldn't go.

Taylor had been all over her since they had woken up that morning and Grace had been denying anything because it was Thanksgiving and they had to get to Andrea's Nashville home before the turkey went in or as per Taylor's words, it would be as dry as Henry Langford's sense of humour.

Henry Langford, Charlie's younger brother, was about as interesting as a stick and had the charisma of a fourth grade boy who thought fart noises from his armpit were the absolute peak of comedy.

"You don't mean that," Taylor's nose brushed against Grace's as she spoke. Her hand creeped further towards Grace's centre and right under her dress just as the car pulled to a stop in the driveway and shifted into park. The doors unlocked and that was the cue to get out.

"I don't but we're in a car some random man on your payroll, in your mother's driveway," Grace whispered, she indulged in one more kiss with Taylor's tongue in her mouth. Taylor's thumb had found her clit through her underwear and pushed against it just enough to make Grace shift in her seat and spread her legs a touch more. She very quietly expressed a soft moan into the kiss.

The door behind Grace swung open right at that moment, giving the person opening it a perfect view of them making out like teenagers home alone for the first time. Too many hands, too much tongue and absolutely no sense of anything going on around them, "Oh, no no."

The door slammed shut and Taylor pulled back as soon as she had heard her father's voice, "Shit."

"Shit," Grace nodded as she smoothed out her dress, "Shit, was that your father?"

"Yeah," Taylor panted, her stomach twisting into knots as anxiety swelled in every fibre of her being, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, okay! It's fine! It's fine."

"Is it?" Grace looked at her shoulder and pulled the strap of her dress back onto her shoulder to cover her bra strap. Her cheeks were hot and her heart was racing, "I do not think that was fine and even I have a very warped perception of the word fine!"

"Why did he just open the door?" Taylor groaned, "Fuck! Fuck! Okay, we're just going to pretend nothing happened."

"Fix your makeup," Grace had already pulled a handheld mirror out of her purse and handed it to Taylor. She had duplicates of her essentials in her bag and hoped Taylor had the same.

"Fuck," Taylor kept repeating curse words like they would fix the heavy embarrassment they both were experiencing. Grace cleaned herself up quickly but when had her shoe come off?

"I told you it was a bad idea," the brunette mumbled as she redid the buckle on her heel. Outside of their apartment, she had kept up appearances but when inside, she looked like she had just gotten out of bed most days- mostly because Taylor refused to let her wear heels in the house and wouldn't hug or kiss her until she took them off and put them away.

"Sorry, a girl has needs!" Taylor defended as she handed back the mirror. She cleared her throat, straightened her back and made sure Grace was decent before she put the privacy screen down and thanked her driver. He was sitting in the front looking bored out of his mind with absolutely no idea what he was just present for.

It made Grace miss Parker, who while he would have stuck his nose in it, would at least have been paying enough attention to tease her about it later. She needed to call him again, it had been like, four days. It was far too long to let him have peace.