𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

【 i don't mind your shadows,'cause they disappear in the light, 】— Sabrina Carpenter, Shadows

i don't mind your shadows,
'cause they disappear in the light,
— Sabrina Carpenter, Shadows

『𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘』

     𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 that Slytherins have a party almost every night

     𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 that Slytherins have a party almost every night. But Fridays are the best and the worst. It's one of those nights that Solar gets to lose control, but she cannot fully lose control in the midst of wild, untrustworthy Slytherins crowding their common room. But to be fair, almost everyone is untrustworthy to her.

Aside from Aris, Legend, and Legacy.

Solar laid on one bed of the twin's dormitory, offering the 13-year-old twins her flask unmistakably filled with Firewhisky. Like Solar, the twins had to have a separate dorm for themselves given their own dragons taking up residency with them in their rooms. The two shared a dorm, already comfortable with one another. And if Aris was a Slytherin, Solar knew she would share a room with her.

But she's not.

"We're 13." Legacy pointed out, eyeing the flask Solar was dangling in front of their face.

Solar's reach slightly faltered at the realisation as she laid across the bed, her head on Legend's knee straightened under her. Perhaps her mind was becoming too foggy with the swirling effects of Firewhisky.

"I'd bite." The curly-haired boy reached for the flask, his senses awakening from the cool feel of the metal against his fingers. "I'm knackered. Maybe this ought to fire me up."

The eldest Dragonne allowed the boy to force some of the burning liquor down his throat as she contorted her face into a confused one.

"You're a third-year, what's got you all knackered?" Solar said, clearly forgetting what it felt like to be a third-year given that it had been three years ago.

"Granger. That fucking little Gryffindor know-it-all." Legend's anger issues earned him another trail of Firewhisky to run down his throat as he threw his head back with the flask. This Legend was completely different from the one that stood before Dumbledore earlier that same day. And the Dragonnes are already used to that.