𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

【 i'm still holding on, to everything that's dead and gone

i'm still holding on, to everything that's dead and gone.
i don't wanna say goodbye, 'cause this one means forever.
—Benson Boone, In The Stars.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄』

     𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 sat on his bed, the mattress sinking from the weight of his defeated body and his crushed soul

𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐘 sat on his bed, the mattress sinking from the weight of his defeated body and his crushed soul. He stared at his feet, unknowing of the minutes that have already passed without him moving a muscle but the mere intake and exhale of his shaky breath that caused his chest to rise and fall. He had tried to steady his breathing. He really did. But he had to close his eyes to do it.

And he couldn't. Not when all he sees is her, tattooed in the back of his lids like a cruel, painful joke. He accidentally blinked and it showed him again, causing him to clench his fists tighter, his nails digging into the soft leather cover of the journal he was holding.

He had forgotten it was in his hand if it weren't for him squeezing it just now. His melancholic, broken eyes in the shade of heart-sinking regret had finally moved, settling his gaze on the journal he was holding. Her journal.

With steady hands in contrast to his trembling breaths, he flipped the journal open. If he wasn't already sitting, he would've collapsed to his knees at the sight of her familiar handwriting, one so messy he remembered teasing her about it once.

June 24, 1995

Dearest Fucker,

Oh this was hers, alright. The caramel-haired wizard could not help the genuine, yet sad laugh that escaped him. He could hear her saying those words as she scribbled angrily in her mandatory journal. Taking a deep breath, he continued reading her latest entry.

June 24, 1995

Dearest Fucker,

Tonight's the last task for the Triwizard Tournament. I don't know why I'm telling you this, it's not like you can actually go and watch it because you're just a fucking piece of paper. Right, be nice. Hug a Hufflepuff, and all that sodding bullshit. I'm sorry you are such a worthless piece of object. Salazar Fucking Slytherin, writing in this journal never fails to ruin my day.

Back to the topic. It's Cedric's last task for the tournament. I told him he won't win. With that, he made it his personal mission to win whatever it takes just to prove me wrong. And that's good. Because what better motivation is there than proving someone wrong?

The twat seems to like winning so much. He flashed the widest and brightest of smiles that I have ever seen after dominating the second task. So, for the sake of seeing that again, I hope he wins.

Maybe I'll finally return that smile...once again.

Solaria Avril Dragonne

A tear fell onto the ink-kissed paper, landing on the first name of the girl he once watched glow with both mischief and gentleness.

.・゜゜・

A/N: You guys have no idea how excited I am to start this book series! Welcome to the first ever chapter for the Dragonne Diaries. This book will mainly focus on the first couple, Solar and Cedric, but you will surely see hints about the other couples here and there. I encourage you to please vote and comment! I had fun answering a lot of comments on my other books and I will definitely do it here as well! Anyway, enjoy this book!

 I encourage you to please vote and comment! I had fun answering a lot of comments on my other books and I will definitely do it here as well! Anyway, enjoy this book!