𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

【 secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hide than i thought

secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hide than i thought.
maybe i just wanna be yours, i wanna be yours.

Arctic Monkeys, I Wanna Be Yours

『𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒』

     𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 whether or not she was excited to go back to Hogwarts

     𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 whether or not she was excited to go back to Hogwarts. Normally, she was. It gives her sufficient time away from her parents because she swore she'd go insane if she were to stay in their presence all-year-round. But returning to school this year was going to be different. Because school isn't going to be an escape for her anymore. It is going to become a place for her to have her supposedly romantic promenades.

Hogwarts could not be more perfect for Solar to finally find her match–that's what her parents told her. She, on the other hand, is dreading it. She hasn't even experienced having crushes yet. And she was already 16. That's saying a lot.

Entering the students-filled train going to Hogwarts, Solar made sure that her sister was settled in with her friends who also involved—unfortunately for the older Dragonne—Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter. Two years in, and those three had already managed to pull Aris into all sorts of trouble. She has friends in her own house, like Luna Lovegood and Violet Rivera. But lately all three Ravenclaws had been hanging out with the Golden Trio.

Then there's the Dragonne Twins, Legend and Legacy Dragonne. Same age as Aris. Little troublemakers, those two. They don't hang out as much with Aris. Not that they have anything against Aris being a Ravenclaw. In fact, the three, plus Solar, bonded over their share of similar childhood traumas brought about by their house. So, even if they don't hang out as much, they can always count on one another. They're family, after all.

"Hi Solar." Harry greeted Solar who accompanied her sister until she found them. Hermione simply smiled at the older Dragonne sister, not bothering to mutter a word knowing that she'd just embarrass herself by getting ignored. Ron, however, could not tell the difference between bravery and stupidity.